Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So anybody got any charges or shipping notices for the place we all ordered the Joker's gun from? I haven't yet and am starting to worry they don't have them.

Nothing here and I can't find a 21st Cent M76 anywhere. Hmm...

More Joker pics

pict0007hx0.jpg

pict0002cc7.jpg

pict0006my4.jpg

While I think HT may have Josh on the clothes(although I haven't seen his final version), his head sculpt is lightyears beyond the HT head. I can't even see Heath in this head. It is a nice Joker head, but not a good Heath Joker head.

to me he doesnt seem right when you look straight at him but his profile shots look pretty accurate. there may be some changes before this ships. they've changed figures in the past.

Twisted!

Amazing sculpt. A little touch up to fill out the black make-up around the eyes and this thing is gonna be sick.

pict0002cc7.jpg

Its just so sad that the figure is fabulous but looks absolutely NOTHING like Heath. Just seems like a totally different person!

Sigh................

I think the custom one on ebay has a more decent resemblence.

I can't really tell if it looks like Heath as Joker or not - the makeup obscures a lot and until it's in hand I'm not sure either way. However judging by HT's recent record with sculpts - how killer the redone Bale and Bats are - I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and I'll say that until proven otherwise the Joker sculpt is dead on.

I can't really tell if it looks like Heath as Joker or not - the makeup obscures a lot and until it's in hand I'm not sure either way. However judging by HT's recent record with sculpts - how killer the redone Bale and Bats are - I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and I'll say that until proven otherwise the Joker sculpt is dead on.

Agreed. The final judgment will come when it is in hand.

redone bale? isn't it their first legitimate bale?

It's a Yulli. The sculpt will be dead on Ledger as Joker. It looks as if it will need a paint tweak though around the eyes. Others will do a full repaint, hair, etc.

Wait till you see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back