Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised nobody has made a sculpt of Heath himself (no joker parts) and suited him up in a truetype. Or however he normally dresses.

Just sent him an email saying I bought the nurse outfit and didn't find out about the Oscar until now. I asked if he would sell it seperately and to my suprise he said yes. I thought the price was reasonable and I'm glad I bought it. I have the Clown Joker posed holding it right now. I love it. :rock

Sent him an email via Ebay? Or somewhere else?

Thanks taking the time to answer my question by the way.

P1060644.jpg

P1060673.jpg

P1060674.jpg

P1060664.jpg

P1060704.jpg

P1060709.jpg

P1060730.jpg

Wow that first pic is creepy as hell! It would have made a great magazine cover after Heath's Oscar win if he was still alive.

They'd have to have let him know he won in advance, but, if he were still alive, how cool would it have been if he came out to accempt in full gear laughing like when he first enters the mob meeting.

They'd have to have let him know he won in advance, but, if he were still alive, how cool would it have been if he came out to accempt in full gear laughing like when he first enters the mob meeting.

Very cool, but not Heath's style. He seemed very subdued and shy, so to accept and do a speech after in full Joker persona is just not like him. I would have loved to have him come out in normal tux and just give a line or two in Joker voice as an homage.

Re: Oh, the HORROR!!!

I just did something terrible!!!

I have my Joker nekkid (and headless) right now because I just ironed his shirt.

But then the unthinkable happened... I dropped the figure on a vinyl floor... and it broke!!!!!!!!:horror:horror:horror:horror

:monkey2:monkey2

Here are picks of the broken hip.

P1060033.jpg

P1060035.jpg

You could always open up the hip part and take out the rests of the plastic that is broken, grind down the rest of the joint that sticks out and then replace it carefully with a small screw.

Just an idea :lecture

Back