Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My case is worst, my two first HT are DX11 and DX12. I have no one of them yet. I´m resigned.

The night is the darkest just before dawn my friend. I still also wait the dx12 patiently. And my supplier said that it'll come out this month from custom.

Finger crossed. I have so many plan for the bats.

Looks amazing here

attachment.php

terrible pic of this dx 1

DSC01901.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

Yes, but they already regularly recast James Bond. That's the point - he's now a very well-known character, who exists beyond the actors, in the eyes of general audiences.

The same is true of Batman and the Joker.

Tony Stark, on the other hand, is RJD in the eyes of most audiences. They didn't really know Stark beforehand and aren't going to easily move on right away afterwards. Hence, the need for a waiting period, so they can go in with fresh eyes.

I read somewhere that James Bond was as much a codename as 007.

The status on SSC it´s now April...

Probably just the NON exclusive version

I gotta be honest, some times I wish i would have never went high end and just stuck with Because. :lol

I thought you guess got notices for March 20?

So does that mean you'll be charged March 20th or they're getting him in on the 20th, what?

I get everything from SS. And I almost always use flex pay. When they send a final payment notice, it has always shipped within 3 days of when payment was charged. And it arrives 6-9 after that. And I've order @ 20 HT from SS this way

Are people getting march 20th notice for the exclusive or regular version. I have the ex and have recieved zilch.

That's a fan theory, developed to explain why Bond has so many different faces. I think it's a cool theory. Though "Skyfall" kind of contradicts it...

I would have been OK with that theory up until Brosnan but Skyfall clearly defines James Bond as his birth name.

I would have been OK with that theory up until Brosnan but Skyfall clearly defines James Bond as his birth name.

Which was a HUGE mistake IMO. Everyone else in MI6 went by code name, why not Bond? I suppose he could have been the first James Bond actually named James Bond though :dunno

Back