HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is this a confirmed issue?

Has anyone else had this problem?

I haven't. Took my boots off most of the figures to tighten up the ankles. Everything is solid and one is 4 years old.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

What exactly did you think was condescending about my post?

The impatience insinuated through your wording: you pointed out that my question was in no way clear, but then you decided it was clear enough to answer by telling me that if I have something to sell, to just sell it.

By your logic, if the question eBay-related, it doesn't need to be clear. The fact is is that if someone has something to sell, to just sell it.

But listen, I doubt you really meant any harm by saying it. Semantics at this point.

To clarify: i have a dx 02 and it has been "futzed" with and carries the natural wear on the rubber that occurs over time. In my case, it looks like little more than finger smudges, no real deterioration.

As someone without a seller rating, as I have never sold anything on eBay before, do you think It's worth trying to sell?

eBay may not tax u if the product
Doesn't sell, but there r certain fees, aren't there?

So you can flip the other down the road?

NO! I plan on displaying two different ones. One with the BW HS and one with either Bane or the Joker. N with the extra BW HS, Ill try and bash up a brand new BW suit or something along the line of the movie...
We'll just have to wait and see.

I might even get a 3rd one. I might sell that. :dunno

wat.jpg

I didn't know Maggie Gyllenhaal liked cats.

This... ^ :rotfl

The impatience insinuated through your wording: you pointed out that my question was in no way clear, but then you decided it was clear enough to answer by telling me that if I have something to sell, to just sell it.

By your logic, if the question eBay-related, it doesn't need to be clear. The fact is is that if someone has something to sell, to just sell it.

But listen, I doubt you really meant any harm by saying it. Semantics at this point.

To clarify: i have a dx 02 and it has been "futzed" with and carries the natural wear on the rubber that occurs over time. In my case, it looks like little more than finger smudges, no real deterioration.

As someone without a seller rating, as I have never sold anything on eBay before, do you think It's worth trying to sell?

eBay may not tax u if the product
Doesn't sell, but there r certain fees, aren't there?

First time i Sold my DX02 I sold it within half an hour for.. 300$. Was about 2 months ago with a modded neck. No fees were asked?

First time i Sold my DX02 I sold it within half an hour for.. 300$. Was about 2 months ago with a modded neck. No fees were asked?

there is always a fee you have to pay if you sell something, thats what eBay profits from. If I remember correctly eBay gets 10% of the price you sold it for (at the end of the month you get an invoice for that 10%)

thats why its better to sell directly through paypal if possible. They also have a fee but its much smaller, and there is no fee at all if money is sent as "gift" (but that gives you no protection over your sent money so you should only use "gift" with 100% trustworthy sellers)

there is always a fee you have to pay if you sell something, thats what eBay profits from. If I remember correctly eBay gets 10% of the price you sold it for (at the end of the month you get an invoice for that 10%)

thats why its better to sell directly through paypal if possible. They also have a fee but its much smaller, and there is no fee at all if money is sent as "gift" (but that gives you no protection over your sent money so you should only use "gift" with 100% trustworthy sellers)

well. maybe im the exception? :lol

So, whenever I get one of these quarter dates from HT I always take it as the last month of that quarter. With this I'm going by December ( which ain't gonna happen anyway) but is there any official announcement that it will be December. I ask because others seem to think the the same as I.

what was the earliest day you could flex pay him in december? i had to set mine from the 25th of every month so he didnt bump with joker. i didnt think about when in decmeber we might get him :eek:

HT release date mean nothing anymore.

HT release date mean nothing anymore.

The amount thats been announced, boom, boom, boom after announcement, no way was it sustainable. Whats even more alarming is the amount here that was shockingly surprised and totally unexpected by it.

Yeah, it also happend last year with mark II, Baby Doll and Jake sully
all pushed to Q2/Q3 of the following year :gah:

Delays are good though, lesser chance of things getting screwed up.

Id love to see someone photoshop Enterbays Batman "open mouth" sculpt on the DX12.

I would too and also the mouth from the HT Bruce Wayne sculpt too. It would be easy enough for HT to make a new face "plate" with this sculpt.

Back