HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Give us an "open mouth" sculpt Hot Toys!

tumblr_m6m1hj8AoA1r5a2sv.gif

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

What's this talk of delays? Where did that come from?
I don't think it has been delayed, SS have updated Spider-man to February now but Batman still says December.

Pretty much all the major releases from now until the end of the year have been delayed EXCEPT this.

I hope they don't delay the DX12. This is the only reason I got in to this collection thing. Saw the DX02 a few years back n I told my self I had to get it. Then I saw the crazy eBay prices! This why I'm getting two of these bad boys!

So you can flip the other down the road?

I hope they don't delay the DX12. This is the only reason I got in to this collection thing. Saw the DX02 a few years back n I told my self I had to get it. Then I saw the crazy eBay prices! This why I'm getting two of these bad boys!

Doing the same. Gonna use the second for other scenes or vehicles, and might end up selling it later on, it'll be worth twice or more it's original price

Check your DX 02, both the joints inside the boots have cracked. He has been stationary on his stand since posed. I don't think people have noticed yet. Doubt it was just mine, since I havent touched the thing in an age.

And I noticed some similarly crumbled DX boots on eBay.

Is this a confirmed issue?

Has anyone else had this problem?

DX12 will get delayed, he's just not delayed yet
..remember that he was revealed later than the others

Back