HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Still holding strong to december. Lets hope it stays that way. :pray:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The amount thats been announced, boom, boom, boom after announcement, no way was it sustainable. Whats even more alarming is the amount here that was shockingly surprised and totally unexpected by it.

Yeah. In the Joker thread people were all kinds of upset. :dunno Dude, I seriously do not get excited for any sort of release date given by HT. Jack and Keaton was it for me. That was a long ass wait. I haven't bought any new figure since them, is this split shipment crap still going on?

Id love to see someone photoshop Enterbays Batman "open mouth" sculpt on the DX12.

:lol Still on that EB open mouth sculpt, huh?

Id love to see someone photoshop Enterbays Batman "open mouth" sculpt on the DX12.
HaHa!
:gah:
BATMANAMILISM-2.jpg

DX12 ish

:lol Still on that EB open mouth sculpt, huh?

Of course! :wink1: I don't know how anyone can see Bale in the DX12 or the QS001. People seemed to nit-pick the armor to hell, well what about the ****ing headsculpt!?:gah: Im more concerned about having an accurate cowl and face plates that actually resemble Bale, rather than worrying about the minor inaccuracies of his batsuit.

HaHa!
BATMANAMILISM-2.jpg

DX12 ish

The problem with that photoshop is the mouth itself looks too small. Though it still looks better than what were getting.:lol

HaHa!
BATMANAMILISM-2.jpg

DX12 ish

im sure at least someone in the customs section will offer those at some point right now a few new joker sculpts surfaced .

The scaling of the mouth size seems wrong. It seems a little small.

I scaled it up a bit.
scaledup.png

Last edited:

Very quick photoshop, but you get the idea.

fghsdfgh-1-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

That improves the look a million times... but the cowl is still wrong.

What are the chances of HT fixing the cowl before release?

Of course! :wink1: I don't know how anyone can see Bale in the DX12 or the QS001. People seemed to nit-pick the armor to hell, well what about the ****ing headsculpt!?:gah: Im more concerned about having an accurate cowl and face plates that actually resemble Bale, rather than worrying about the minor inaccuracies of his batsuit.

I'm with you. I've said from the beginning I have 0 issue with the suit/body. It's the eye's and likeness that's been drinving me nuts.

Yeah, I reckon it will get pushed, though there hasn't been so many complaints regarding this figure, as opposed to say Spider-man.

At least he has a normal looking neck as opposed to a giraffe one :dunno

What are the chances of HT fixing the cowl before release?

seeing what they have done in the past, I'm a 90% sure that they will NOT fix it :panic::rotfl

Back