HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Good job trying to talk ****. :lol

Thanks! Means a lot coming from the more experienced.
I agree with you, actually. My thread etiquette and demeanor, I guess u could call it, would and does naturally pale in comparison of someone who is more often posting on the Internet.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

160 pages for me :lol

As long as this (or any other batman) figure use PERS. This will never be accurate. They could fix those face plates and the cowl lines though.

Thanks! Means a lot coming from the more experienced.
I agree with you, actually. My thread etiquette and demeanor, I guess u could call it, would and does naturally pale in comparison of someone who is more often posting on the Internet.

:lol You're cool. :rotfl

anyone thinks this dx12 and the rest of the batman dx line from before all had cheap rubber, plasticky look on batman's belt? I think this is the main problem with this figure IMO..

:lol :lol :lol

That's why I love the 89 belt, homey was brave enough to wear a plastic yellow belt on his costume so the HT version looks fantastic! :lol

Last edited:

:lol :lol :lol

That's why I love the 89 belt, homey was brave enough to wear a plastic yellow belt on his costume so the HT version looks fantastic! :lol

Not so fast jye. In some shots and promos it appears more goldish. But yeah, it was yellow too. I don't really give a ****.

the only reason I would even consider getting the 1/4 version of this is precisely the accurate belt, made from partial diecast :D

I really wanted the 1/4 scale but every time I look at the face and cowl I just can't see myself buying it. It's just, off. And even though the 1/6 scale is the same if not a little better I will get it because it's more affordable and they more than likely won't make another Batman unless it's like an anniversary edition or something.

Hot toys better let us take a break in between january 2013 through the end of the year with less tempting stuff, or I am going to be broke.

:lol You're cool. :rotfl
Not yet, but perhaps 1000 hot pockets in the future, after I've grown fat and forgotten about deodorant and girls I might be.

Not yet, but perhaps 1000 hot pockets in the future, after I've grown fat and forgotten about deodorant and girls I might be.

Don't forget your air banjo and drumkit :D

1321825040638.gif

In all seriousness, we're all fanboys and fangirls to varying degrees; some of us with thoroughly 'normal' lives; attractive girlfriends/boyfriends, active social lives, and the demanor of the socially competent.... And then there are people like zsass, who may or may not be the air banjo player pictures above... Who scoff at others posts for being, "so 40 pages ago.. Pshhhh. Heh! Excuse me, but my microwave is beeping and I have a hot pocket to devour, and people to harass on threads... I am just the COOLEST!"he's the type of guy who, when not
Glued to his computer, hangs around the Claire's accessories storerr at the local mall hoping to add mental pictures to his spank-bank.

In all seriousness, we're all fanboys and fangirls to varying degrees; some of us with thoroughly 'normal' lives; attractive girlfriends/boyfriends, active social lives, and the demanor of the socially competent.... And then there are people like zsass, who may or may not be the air banjo player pictures above... Who scoff at others posts for being, "so 40 pages ago.. Pshhhh. Heh! Excuse me, but my microwave is beeping and I have a hot pocket to devour, and people to harass on threads... I am just the COOLEST!"he's the type of guy who, when not
Glued to his computer, hangs around the Claire's accessories storerr at the local mall hoping to add mental pictures to his spank-bank.

So he gave you a hard time because you wondered into a thread without doing your homework. Let it go mate :lol

Back