HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

In all seriousness, we're all fanboys and fangirls to varying degrees; some of us with thoroughly 'normal' lives; attractive girlfriends/boyfriends, active social lives, and the demanor of the socially competent.... And then there are people like zsass, who may or may not be the air banjo player pictures above... Who scoff at others posts for being, "so 40 pages ago.. Pshhhh. Heh! Excuse me, but my microwave is beeping and I have a hot pocket to devour, and people to harass on threads... I am just the COOLEST!"he's the type of guy who, when not
Glued to his computer, hangs around the Claire's accessories storerr at the local mall hoping to add mental pictures to his spank-bank.

IDK Zazzs last girlfriend was pretty smokn'.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So he gave you a hard time because you wondered into a thread without doing your homework. Let it go mate :lol

I know. It just amazes me how there are snobs on threads.

Looks like a HT figure! :lol HT deserves more credit than they're getting.

qo3Boh.jpg

Rare Batman and Joker photoshoot pics leaked. Or released I don't really care. Anyway, they look awesome!
1Ge2i.jpg

iN2Xd.jpg

Agnb9.jpg

W5APn.jpg

Superman anyone? :lol
7anWn.jpg

qIi3Ih.jpg

sKbO7.jpg

oekVY.jpg

AArgghh!! My eyes!!
cqbQ6.jpg

Keekaboo!!

There are more of them, also lots of Joker pics. https://imgur.com/a/reNSM

Nice shots but they've been around for a few years - just need to know where to look :wink1:

There were actually 3-4 I haven't seen before actually. :duff

No cell phone? Just canceled this turkey.

Just got an email from Sideshow that says HT changed the accessory list. It will not be coming with the cell phone.

What? Is this for real? Easily the most devastated i've been in this hobby since nam's most recent ban.

What? Is this for real? Easily the most devastated i've been in this hobby since nam's most recent ban.

:lol are you serious? nam was banned?

And it seems accurate.. Batman never used a cellphone on TDKR.

:lol Oh HT. Maybe they shouldn't just copy and paste their specs from previous figures huh? It just gets you in hot water. First the Iron Man stand (which is much weaker and unacceptable at the price point IMO) and now the cell phone! Oh noes!

I wish HT would get a proper translater finally. "cell phone" :lol

Back