HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

i already have an lforigno cape and here it is:

christmas2012.jpg

merry Christmas, freaks!

: D

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Okay, that's awesome.

Harvey looks nice and jolly.

Got mine, and the main utility belt was broken and the cape doesn't go in at all. Already contacted Sideshow with a follow up call tomorrow.

You got to love a mother in law who surprises you with a DX12!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas guys!!! I got my DX12 a few days early, still amazing!

Not only is the DX12 amazing.....who else got one of these Sideshow calendars??? Holy cow, this thing is a work of art!!! Just beautiful and high quality, not some cheap crappy calendar. REALLY beautiful.

is there a helpful video or instructions on how to install the cape because I must be doing something wrong because Im almost breaking the figure trying to get it in

is there a helpful video or instructions on how to install the cape because I must be doing something wrong because Im almost breaking the figure trying to get it in

Some go in with ease and some don't seem to go in at all :( Just gotta keep pushing.

You just have to push the clips into the slots. Start by putting the clip in vertically. Press down on the clip while making sure the part of the cape that the clip is attached to is going under the suit in the slot.

Then, once you press down into the armor, lay it down flat horizontally. You'll know you have it if it's not protruding through the cape on the shoulders. It sort of snaps into place and lies flat.

Some go in with ease and some don't seem to go in at all :( Just gotta keep pushing.

I feel liek I must be doing something wrong because even if I get it to stay in the plastic piece makes the cape stick up and press the cape way above the shoulder

I struggled with that too. You have to pay close attention to the way it's shown in the instructions. The plastic clip and cape go in together, I was trying to put just the end of the plastic clips in first with the cape behind it.

Not sure if that makes any sense or not?

Since its Christmas, whoever posts up the best DX12 pic today, will get a FREE lforigno short rayon cape.

To be fair, if you already have an lforigno cape, please don't hesitate to share your pics but I'd prefer to give it to someone who doesn't have one.

Just got my DX12 today for Christmas and I'd certainly love a new cape....You didn't say how many entries we could post so here are my three best for now:

But MOOOOOOM, I don't LIKE my new cape!!! Sigh.....ok, I'll pose for ONE picture! And that's it!!

148897_10152132707814460_1805493876_n.jpg

Curse you Hot Toys, why? WHYYYYYYYYYY??????

313983_10152132707849460_2010290381_n.jpg

And one featuring yours truly on Christmas morning. :yess:

309352_10152132707859460_218955068_n.jpg

Wholey mess.. why is the cape so hard to put on???? lmao

ahh I got it... it was the post that said "the cape and clip have to go in.. made a ton of sense.

One side of my cape was really easy to get on, but the other was a real pain and left a few marks on the inside of the slot. Both are in place now, though.

I really like this figure. He's a big improvement over the previous releases.

Back