HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went crazy man. I'm trying to work my butt off and get the cash as quick as I can to have bats in my hands ASAP. I've been waiting too damn long to get this figure.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I went crazy man. I'm trying to work my butt off and get the cash as quick as I can to have bats in my hands ASAP. I've been waiting too damn long to get this figure.

Well if for whatever reason the deal falls through, let me know the guys info so I can snag it. Good luck though!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Heh, breaking these figures when you actually want them to break isn't all that easy! Popping it into a bag and hitting with a hammer did nothing! At least to the head sculpt anyway. Probably due to the fact that it is vinyl. Haven't tried the body yet. Gonna give it a go tomorrow once I break it down and try and remove some parts I want to keep. I might just put him into a vice and crush him :lol either that, or bust out a hack saw and chop him up! or maybe I should run him over with my car...can't decide :rotfl

It'll be my first dx and first batman figure. I'm pretty stoked.

Yeah man! The DX12 was also my first DX and first Batman figure. Be VERY stoked! The MMS is like a Toyota Camry and the DX is like a Ferrari. Once you get in on a DX, you'll feel and know the difference.
Don't forget to breath in that fresh foam casing - smells just like a new sports car :wink1:

DX 12 is pretty much perfect visually except for those googly eyes (which can be somehow reduced by painting the area near eyes black). Yeah many people nitpicked on how the cowl is not in a correct shape, fail smirking mouthpiece etc but I couldn't care less about those kind of inaccuracies :lol

DX 12 is pretty much perfect visually except for those googly eyes (which can be somehow reduced by painting the area near eyes black). Yeah many people nitpicked on how the cowl is not in a correct shape, fail smirking mouthpiece etc but I couldn't care less about those kind of inaccuracies :lol

My thoughts exactly. I just got this figure Sunday and straight out of the box I still think he's awesome. Not perfect but good enough to me.

Heh, breaking these figures when you actually want them to break isn't all that easy! Popping it into a bag and hitting with a hammer did nothing! At least to the head sculpt anyway. Probably due to the fact that it is vinyl. Haven't tried the body yet. Gonna give it a go tomorrow once I break it down and try and remove some parts I want to keep. I might just put him into a vice and crush him :lol either that, or bust out a hack saw and chop him up! or maybe I should run him over with my car...can't decide :rotfl

It's really exhausting. pieces like the heads are tough which is why I recommend cutting tools. I had to destroy a begins suit exclusive and I just cut off the ears and nose as well as the face plates.

The body won't have problems with the hammer as the plastic is rigid.

DX12 was my first HT also, and I love it. I did the eye paint mod, and added an lforigno cape to it and he looks even better. It's an amazing figure all around. I'm hoping they either update the Begins costume or release the Keaton Batman Returns version

Probably a Marvel character. They just did a DX Terminator so they probably wont do another just yet. A DX Kingsley Mandarin is my guess

DX13 is the battle damaged terminator from T2. Haven't heard what they are doing after that one though

Yea, Punisher is right. I believe that the BD T2 T800 is being listed as DX13.

Back