HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

In that case, what will the DX14 be?

My guess?

Episode III Anakin (probably waiting for SDCC for the big reveal)

Or

Batman Returns Bats or Penguin or Catwoman.

OR although not confirmed as DXs maybe

Back to the Future Marty McFly?

Its anybodies guess since HT has been so busy with all this Iron Man 3 crap it seems theyve forgotten theres other fan bases out there.

Personally I cant wait for Iron Man 3 to pass so this huge wave of Iron Man from them and slow down. Of course till the next Avengers or Iron Man 4....:slap

I was thinking the other day, there should be another DX announcement soon since we are down to only one more to be "out the gate" in Hong Kong (DX13 BD T-800) and usually HT has 1 or 2 other DX's announced or scheduled for release by now. Or maybe it was just a big year the last two years for DX's.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

dx12.jpg

Did a re-arrange. Here's my DX12

Just waiting for Joker and Bane to arrive now

Sweet pose!

Thanks man

Really need a robbie faceplate and a custom cape but got po's to pay for. Tryna scrape the funds

Standard cape futz ok though, it's liveable with if you mess around with it for a bit

EDIT: I put the grappel gun there because i hate the logo in the step. At viewing level it covers it mostly so you don't see what it is :lol

My guess?

Episode III Anakin (probably waiting for SDCC for the big reveal)

Or

Batman Returns Bats or Penguin or Catwoman.

OR although not confirmed as DXs maybe

Back to the Future Marty McFly?

Its anybodies guess since HT has been so busy with all this Iron Man 3 crap it seems theyve forgotten theres other fan bases out there.

Personally I cant wait for Iron Man 3 to pass so this huge wave of Iron Man from them and slow down. Of course till the next Avengers or Iron Man 4....:slap

I was thinking the other day, there should be another DX announcement soon since we are down to only one more to be "out the gate" in Hong Kong (DX13 BD T-800) and usually HT has 1 or 2 other DX's announced or scheduled for release by now. Or maybe it was just a big year the last two years for DX's.

Couldn't agree more. I am keeping hope alive that the DX14 will be the Arkham City Batman. I so want that version in 1/6 scale. But I would be happy with it being Returns Keaton(my fav Batman) since i missed out on the 89 version.

Wouldn't the next DX likely have been part of that behind the scenes table shot that came around last month?

Doubt it will be Iron Man, not sure there even has been a DX IM. My guess is Anakin, which I would gladly order. I wish it was MOS Supes/Kent combo though. Also I am anxious to see the TDKR armory and what it will include.

8633674390_8c519e4e13_b.jpg

Couldn't agree more. I am keeping hope alive that the DX14 will be the Arkham City Batman. I so want that version in 1/6 scale. But I would be happy with it being Returns Keaton(my fav Batman) since i missed out on the 89 version.

Your comment compelled me to reply and say that I'm waiting for the Arkham City Batman to be unveiled. It was announced back in February 2012 I believe and the wait has been unbearable

Your comment compelled me to reply and say that I'm waiting for the Arkham City Batman to be unveiled. It was announced back in February 2012 I believe and the wait has been unbearable

:hi5: United in our anticipation.:impatient: Let's go HT

lots of people have been asking for this, on FB. as as HUGE fan of the arkham series (waiting for origins now) i will gladly get this character and the arkham joker.

Arkham Batman would awesome especially since the new game is scheduled for October this year. I would also like to see anything from Batman Returns. Love the Keaton Batman and Joker so I would like to add to the Burton line of figures. Arkham was such a great costume design that the figure should be amazing and all his gear would be pretty sweet too.

I'm pretty sure by now the only way for anyone to grab a figure from the wait-list is if a Flex-Pay is cancelled part-way through. Very doubtful.

Is it just mine or others too.....somehow when I push the magnet neck or head sculpt into the slot it made markings on the lower part of the neck. Almost like the hole wasn't made big enough. Even if the the marks are covered when its in the body, it would be nice to have a clean unscratch neck.

Last edited:

Anyone has any good ways to clean the stock cape? I was thinking scotch tape but I don't have much experience with HotToys

Back