HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Not sure what you mean, but I do think that it's weird that they put the step on top of the regular stand. Seems like they should do one or the other. Not a big deal to me though as I doubt I would use it anyway.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Wow.. That Medi Head was like close the Real one :D Now i already noticed that the Cowl on the DX12 is not screen accurate.

Yeah I'm not using that stand, I'm just gonna have proper steps made :lol

Nope, its just a modded (widened and repainted) medicom head.

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5
Damn, I want mine as close to this as possible. c'mon HT :pray:
tdk-batman.png

This is what i'm talking about. that head is more accurate wow!

Ive posted some Batman manips a few days ago

Yeah thanks for the socks reminder :lol
The comments are gonna he fun :rotfl

No excuses! Howard and co. need to be reminded daily. :lecture As for those comments, we freaks'll support you every step of the way. :lecture

The best support and frankly best chance of getting changes would be if more people post, forget everything else, if they just fix the cowl it will be huge!

Now someone post the modded medi cowl pic :lecture

Someone did already. BRB I'mma create another Facebook account...I don't want those psychos knowing who I am. :lecture

Is anyone else bothered by the step with the bat symbol on the display base not going all the way over?

Nope, I think it will allow for more dynamic poses due to the step height difference.

Why doesn't someone just cast the fkn Medi head and sell them to us . problem solved. If not on here , then on ebay

That will happen anyway if HT doesn't fix it

But why should we have to give in to spending more $$$ to get the figure to look as it should?

HT has no justification getting it wrong a 3rd time and charging more for it :dunno

These are the fixes that would satisfy me.

• Re-sculpt the collar and Bat symbol (they were correct on the previous version so what happened here?)
  • Tweak the cowl (mostly where the upper brow/forehead curve together like plasmid had pointed out here)
  • Longer wrist area on gauntlets since this is TDKR Batman (would most likely need new hand sculpts to work)

These are the fixes that would satisfy me.

• Re-sculpt the collar and Bat symbol (they were correct on the previous version so what happened here?)
  • Tweak the cowl (mostly where the upper brow/forehead curve together like plasmid had pointed out here)
  • Longer wrist area on gauntlets since this is TDKR Batman (would most likely need new hand sculpts to work)

:goodpost:

That sounds about right. I'm content with it the way it is, but if HT tweaked it jsut a little bit more then it'd be perfect.

Here's hoping for an bunch of updated photos from HT just like the Avengers Thor they did.

While the cowl sculpt may not be as great as "the almighty moddedcom" it's better than the DX02.

It would be nice to see profile and back shots of the sculpt. Hopefully it's at SDCC.

While the cowl sculpt may not be as great as "the almighty moddedcom" it's better than the DX02.

It would be nice to see profile and back shots of the sculpt. Hopefully it's at SDCC.

That got me thinking. Where did they place the PERS this time? Hopefully not like the DX-09 Batman.

That got me thinking. Where did they place the PERS this time? Hopefully not like the DX-09 Batman.

I bet it's just like DX09. I don't see them going up through the head like DX02.

That mouth on the medi looks weird too.

Cowl is good though.

Back