HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I have a medi head, and am too scared to mod it.

Do it for me Void? :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

While the cowl sculpt may not be as great as "the almighty moddedcom" it's better than the DX02.

It would be nice to see profile and back shots of the sculpt. Hopefully it's at SDCC.

:exactly:
And I dont see why it wouldn't be, it looks like they have it ready to show. :)

I think you stuff it with cotton balls or feathers. :rotfl
tumblr_m4nb47PDMQ1r9pasw.gif

TOO HARD.

:lol

Hey guys, do you know if it would be possible to fit the Medicom Batman head onto the Dx 12?

Intothevoid you go. :thwak

:lol I widened it but I gotta get it painted. I was going to have it painted a whille back but then I figured I'd wait to see what this looked like. :lol Of all companies to get the cowl right. Medicom. :lol

:lol I widened it but I gotta get it painted. I was going to have it painted a whille back but then I figured I'd wait to see what this looked like. :lol Of all companies to get the cowl right. Medicom. :lol

How did you widen the cowl?

Not sure what you mean, but I do think that it's weird that they put the step on top of the regular stand. Seems like they should do one or the other. Not a big deal to me though as I doubt I would use it anyway.

The second slab of concrete with the bat symbol on it. The one right below the one the figure stands on. It's weird that it doesn't run from side to side. It stops short.

2qtiy3t.jpg

Don't know if it's already been discusses, but anyone else bothered by how fat this Batman looks?

The second slab of concrete with the bat symbol on it. The one right below the one the figure stands on. It's weird that it doesn't run from side to side. It stops short.

2qtiy3t.jpg

Yeah I agree, it's one of the first things I noticed. Maybe it's like that in the film.

Don't know if it's already been discusses, but anyone else bothered by how fat this Batman looks?

I think it's proportion looks ok. The dx02 looks skinny compared to dx12( maybe the think neck?) but this one seems to be closer to real one. Not as big as the mms71.

That got me thinking. Where did they place the PERS this time? Hopefully not like the DX-09 Batman.

I'm sure it's the same as the DX02.

I have a Medi head.

And I don't even use it. :chase

:horror You better run! :panic: :lol

2qtiy3t.jpg

Hmm, that is weird.

Yeah I agree, it's one of the first things I noticed. Maybe it's like that in the film.

Pretty sure there's no Bat symbol on the steps. :lol

Haha, I mean the cut off of the step.

He has been "off" for the past 8 years in the new movie. :wink1:

He's been off but he's lost weight if anything - they made the Wayne face way too chubby - like Begins Bale... It's a real confused sculpt as good ad it is :lol

That's not a cut off step. It's a mound of snow on top of the slab, creating the illusion it just stops.

Back