HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

And then some...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

My first Hot Toys. Bought it $230 used but MINT.

However within an hour of receiving the package, I scuffed the Bruce Wayne hair. Its a paint scuff though, not scratch. Then today, while changing the pose, my batman fell back and hit the cabinet wall, and theres now a minor scuff on the cowl.

All scuffs are minor and I just need to paint them. So tiny and i feel like i can use a toothpick to paint them heh... Any tips?

I also preordered the 1:4 batman. Gotta be more careful with that big guy... I was being careful with this one too... But apparently it wasnt enough.

The bruce wayne head is so hard to fit in too igh..

Oh and i had no troubles getting Batman to look menacing.

I remember watching Gary Oldman appear on Conan once, and he explained that you can look menacing by tilting your head down and looking up with your eyes. But keep your forehead still (dont move it since it creates wrinkles). Just move down and look up.

And thats exactly what i do with the cowl lol.

Last edited:

1157709_10151582557601517_360942453_n.jpg

you scuffed his cowl?

Well the stock cowl only looks good with the eyes pointed up and the head pointed down anyway

Great photos, guys!

Here are some DX12 photos in sewer scene I've made:

2o6c.jpg

yjrz.jpg

2xyt.jpg

Last edited:

Can someone tell me if the neck had any movement front to back - I am at work but need to know this today if possible. I always see the head moved but not the neck.

Thanks!

Yea they really do. If you have bane, you should pose them like this. So badass
Bane_and_Batman_TDKR.jpg

That scene of acting was so horrid from Bale, the shouting and growling to running out of desperation as well as nothing else he can fight with except gauntlets.

Even on the steps in the snow. Hardly anything changed from the fighting style of before and after.

That scene of acting was so horrid from Bale, the shouting and growling to running out of desperation as well as nothing else he can fight with except gauntlets.

Even on the steps in the snow. Hardly anything changed from the fighting style of before and after.

That's a valid criticism I think. Now, while I enjoy the scene, when I think about it seems like batman forgot how to fight. It's like an old school Nintendo game where all you can do is throw punches.

I don't feel this had much to do with bale's acting. You could make a case that the exhaustion and desperation happened pretty quickly, but they really played up the fact that he was an old beat up man. I was never a fan of the huge time gap.

I swear I'm still a huge fan of the film!

I think it's meant to portray the idea that Batman thought he could defeat Bane and went in wholly unprepared for what he then faced. I believe it's to show his recklessness and naivety at the situation.

I had no problem with that scene... I thought all that stuff was supposed to be apparent.

The acting itself seemed fine and believable.

I think it's meant to portray the idea that Batman thought he could defeat Bane and went in wholly unprepared for what he then faced. I believe it's to show his recklessness and naivety at the situation.

I get that. That's the other side of the argument. They definitely built that up with his talk with Alfred. I feel the blame, right or wrong lies with Nolan and writing team. I personally don't mind the choice, I just remember thinking in retrospect that batman probably could have won had he not tried to match bane punch for punch.

I agree though, that the ending fight was a letdown, though it was cool to see Bane go berserk.

Back