HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

nice pciture there Statiss

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Love it, yet I think they should really up the product, it seems to repeat its self;(

I love this figure picked up the Tony Mei cape looks great .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

8uda3e6e.jpg

Some photo editing fun!

Holy ****! I thought I was looking at the real thing for a minute there. Well done. :clap:clap

Any known problems with this figure? Such as rubber cracking, peeling off the fabric suit, fading etc?

Let me know, thank you.

Any known problems with this figure? Such as rubber cracking, peeling off the fabric suit, fading etc?

Let me know, thank you.

I don't think there any known widespread QC problems with this guy, other than the box cracking at the surface of the hinges.

This figure, along with DX09, is at the top of my TO BUY list. The aftermarket prices are wicked high though.

Does anyone else have dark spots on theirs? I found two spots right where the belt sits on the armor. It's more noticeable in person...
batman011_zpscf8af551.jpg

The only thing I've noticed is 2 dark circles near either side of the top of the cod piece

Does anyone else have dark spots on theirs? I found two spots right where the belt sits on the armor. It's more noticeable in person...
batman011_zpscf8af551.jpg

I have seen that on almost every single figure. Looks to be part of the moulding or casting process or whatever. The belt pretty much covers it anyway and they are onl a couple of milimetres wide, they don't stand out.

I've seen that mark in every batman I've seen so I think that's normal.

The best batman 1/6 figure so far.
Until we see the Superman/Batman in 2015
ezytyva8.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

I have seen that on almost every single figure. Looks to be part of the moulding or casting process or whatever. The belt pretty much covers it anyway and they are onl a couple of milimetres wide, they don't stand out.

Yeah, I have those on mine too. I don't know what the hell they are but the belt covers them.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the replies. I was worried it might be some kind of oil leaking or something. Good to hear it shouldn't be an issue.

This figure, along with DX09, is at the top of my TO BUY list. The aftermarket prices are wicked high though.

The eBay prices are outrageous. Hang around and earn your way into the commerce section for much better deals. My DX12 will be arriving today actually.. purchased from a fellow boardie for $290 shipped. I'm not sure what the retail price was on this figure when it came out but I'd imagine that it was around $200 - $250. eBay wants $400 - $500 for it.

I felt that way with the dx02 too. Then the dx12 came out.

Patience is a virtue, wait. The DK suit will be released again eventually. And better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The eBay prices are outrageous. Hang around and earn your way into the commerce section for much better deals. My DX12 will be arriving today actually.. purchased from a fellow boardie for $290 shipped. I'm not sure what the retail price was on this figure when it came out but I'd imagine that it was around $200 - $250. eBay wants $400 - $500 for it.

Yup, listen to this man. To hell with ebay.

Back