Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have the Ex Stormtrooper commander, I have the two pack with the gunner, I have the tie pilot, I swore I wouldn't get anymore but I caved and got the Jakku trooper, and then HT sees fit to release these right now.. aaaarrrggghhhh!!! they look amazing. I need two.. addicted now...

Have to say these look pretty awesome. Better than in the film actually since they were just standing around. I think in this case I actually prefer the commander. Must. Not. Order.

i like the gloved hand! :lol

snow trooper.jpg

.....:slap

I am so screwed....

Thanks for all the freakn AWESOME pictures!!! (yankeesfanboy and jingobell)

Love that these are more poseable due to the cloth arms. I just want the troops to be able to have good shooting poses (ie aiming down the barrel not John Wayne)

Thought I'd be happy with SW black 6" ones, BUT...oh crap...these look so good!:horror

So does the pauldron come off the officer? ie so we would have the option of having him as an officer or a regular trooper?

Man, I love these guys. I can't decide between just getting the Officer or getting the two-pack.

Oh wow.....I should have never came back around to the Star Wars figure threads....Hot Toy's is knocking these out of the park.

Just ordered the commander from HK for less than I would've gotten it at SS, go figure.

Man. I said I'd only get Finn and Nines but this is really tempting, especially the gloved hand highlighting the attention to detail here. Gotta stay strong.

Thanks for all the freakn AWESOME pictures!!! (yankeesfanboy and jingobell)

I just found them on Facebook (they were taken by HK bloggers) but thanks anyway. :lol

Are there any pictures of the figures in the packaging ?

There's bound to be one or two on eBay in the coming days.

Congrats, 2little. :duff

Well sideshow will no longer sell these to Australia so bought from Timcent for less than local prices. This is my first Hong Kong purchase (other than Robocop nut that doesn't count because I bought it when I was in Hong Kong).

Back