Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9de141986285e3cef9f50bcf16ab5c2a.jpg

Well... ****.

Wow. Only a couple of hours since first contact and timcent has already shipped out the two pack. Very impressed.

excellent articulation, and Snowtrooper looks great too... but the painted black bands on the Snowtrooper's shin armor must be one of Hot Toys' worst paint-jobs in recent history

I hope we will get to see more of these guys in Episode VIII. They did nothing in TFA. :(

I would have gotten just one instead of the pair if I knew earlier.:lol

Definitely not the last of the Snowtroopers, I'm sure. Later on we'll be seeing them kicking ass and be glad we already have them.

Definitely not the last of the Snowtroopers, I'm sure. Later on we'll be seeing them kicking ass and be glad we already have them.

I hope you're right. Their role in TFA was pitiful. They didn't even use them to defend the interior of starkiller base. Just a couple hanging around command rooms. I can't help but feel that's the cold world done for this cycle.

Yep. Never had any issues with him. Very fast in both replying to messages and dispatch. Great guy.

Cool. His prices seem pretty decent seeing as how he has the shipping built in, and you get them earlier than you would through sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. His prices seem pretty decent seeing as how he has the shipping built in, and you get them earlier than you would through sideshow.

And he'll deal outside of eBay so you can get it cheaper than the list price.

And he'll deal outside of eBay so you can get it cheaper than the list price.

Really? Wow. Just email him about the piece I want?
I ask because I've been to his site and he doesn't have any of the new SW listed.

Really? Wow. Just email him about the piece I want?
I ask because I've been to his site and he doesn't have any of the new SW listed.

They're in his eBay store. Just send a message from the item you want and ask for off eBay deal.

Hot Toys, Enterbay items in Figures and Stickers pick store on eBay!

How much of a discount are we talking?

It's not a massive amount but still a reduction which is always welcome! Best to message him direct.

Back