Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pass for me, ridiculously overpriced and does not come with a second headsculpt or extra hands like the regular War Machine did.

Like I said, I think many will pass...wouldn't it be great if this sent a message to Hot Toys that we aren't just going to buy any over-priced figure they throw out...I can dream can't I...:monkey3

i really love this repainted war machine. but $240 will be added to the iron monger fund instead. i'm more than happy with the original.

congrats to everyone who can get it.

I was all excited to open SS's email on this one only to find the letdown in pricing and less accessories. Really?

A company puts out a product, and the consumer decides if they want that product. I sold my regular War machine, and then this gets released. I bought it in a second. I personally love the paint scheme more than the regular.

Last edited:
what a joke, way to destroy your own franchise hot toys. What's next? a pink version of ironman mark 1-6?

remember back when ht ironman figure actually meant something to the collectors and held some value? now it's just a trainwreck.

the $350 samurai predator is brilliant too

I preordered through sideshow. I'm hoping they sell to retailers at wholesale, cuz if so I'll cancel my preorder and buy from my LCS where I get 20% off retail price and no shipping cost. Either way, I'm in for one.

What accessories are missing from this that were included with the original then? Pretty sure the original didn't come with the hall of armour base plate like this one does did it?

Got 8!

one for play , one for display, six to flip at double the price!

i'm a beautiful princess.

Your a princess?

Princess, the limit is 2 on each order invoice from SS. One for me, one for my fellow collector in Canada

What accessories are missing from this that were included with the original then? Pretty sure the original didn't come with the hall of armour base plate like this one does did it?

Rhodey reveal helmet, relaxed palms, and open palm hands were included in the original WM. And no, it didn't have the HOA base.

I preordered through sideshow. I'm hoping they sell to retailers at wholesale, cuz if so I'll cancel my preorder and buy from my LCS where I get 20% off retail price and no shipping cost. Either way, I'm in for one.

Retailers have to pay full price for these as it is a "limited release".

2000_joaquin_phoenix_gladiator.jpg

Back