Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeesh, I got the original for 175 shipped, this is 270 shipped for me, almost 100 bucks with less hands, and no other head sculpt. Sighhh. I've decided pass pass pass.

apparantly im not the only one turned off by the price of this..

Only the hardcore IM fans and cashed up collectors are prepared to drop cash on this ridiculously overpriced rehash of a figure. Casual fans who typically prioritise a new figure over a new pair of shoes, nup.

298166_230960540299277_138228759572456_692499_1352226854_n.jpg

Air-Jordan-XI-11-Retro-Concords-Dark-Concord-Black-White.jpg

not having to prioritize:rock

I got it and happy to do so. If you didn't and feel the opposite of how i feel good for you.

Josh will be getting it then.

Don't rip on a guy for liking this figure, it is nice.

I got it and happy to do so. If you didn't and feel the opposite of how i feel good for you.

You have all of the variations of the armors, right Josh? If I had kept the MK.IV Secret Project and had the MK.III version then I'd have to get this. But again the price, whew!

Don't rip on a guy for liking this figure, it is nice.

People gotta hate on me for something. :lol

You have all of the variations of the armors, right Josh? If I had kept the MK.IV Secret Project and had the MK.III version then I'd have to get this. But again the price, whew!

Yup, all of them so far. The price is more than I expected but I really like the look of the figure and do want to make every effort to get all the armor variations.

Yeah, same here. I sold my silly thing already, and the Mark II, III and I and wait for the V2 versions. HT has been dishing out figures a lot lately, or at least more than I can afford to:gah:

That said, I wonder whats the reason for the $80+ price hike for this one, considering it come with lesser stuff than the original WM?

Sorry if it's been answered already, I checked and couldnt find a reply. Can anyone tell me what this design and the colors are based on? The comic book? Thanks

Sorry if it's been answered already, I checked and couldnt find a reply. Can anyone tell me what this design and the colors are based on? The comic book? Thanks

nothing really. The colors are of the Initiative War Machine comics but nothing was ever officially said

Wasn't hating in the slightest, was simply commenting cos Josh is the biggest HT Iron Man fan i can think of on here.

You might want to check averone collection. That guy has everything Iron man that has ever been made. :thud: :lol

Back