Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't like the color scheme, pass for me. I hate to pass on iron man stuff but this is too expensive and not that great. Besides, hot toys have been overproducing their figures. Too many all over the place.

Don't like the color scheme, pass for me. I hate to pass on iron man stuff but this is too expensive and not that great. Besides, hot toys have been overproducing their figures. Too many all over the place.

:exactly::goodpost:

I love it, but with so much schtuff coming out the price is a real deal breaker. Only so much room on the shelf.

I thought about buying one of these to flip but after seeing the interest, or lack thereof, I don't think there will be any $$$ to it in the long run.

What are these colors based on? Are they trying to give him the comic book colors?

Thanks in advance for any answer.

I love it, but with so much schtuff coming out the price is a real deal breaker. Only so much room on the shelf.

Soon we'll all move to one room and leave the rest of the house for the figures.

Revolution is coming, I'm telling you.

I thought about buying one of these to flip but after seeing the interest, or lack thereof, I don't think there will be any $$$ to it in the long run.

Yeah, I was thinking that too.

HT/SSC prices are getting out of hand. This is just too expensive. Too much for a 12" figure.

For a double dip repaint with fewer accessories? I smell gift card status...

Soon we'll all move to one room and leave the rest of the house for the figures.

Revolution is coming, I'm telling you.

:lol

6-war-machine-the-initiative.jpg

warmachine4.jpg

warmachine-comic.jpg

warmachine_01.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm... Well as I passed on the original version, this is quite attractive, but I'm still partial to the colors on the original. And at that price...hmm... *cough*someone convince me*cough*.

Hmm... Well as I passed on the original version, this is quite attractive, but I'm still partial to the colors on the original. And at that price...hmm... *cough*someone convince me*cough*.

I dont think you will get that support here

Back