Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, red is better in my opinion. I ended up pre-ordering this. I found it for $20 less than Sideshow price and shipping is only $7.00 since the place is only one state over from me.

I got this coming, got busy with the WM 1:1 bust
When is this expected again? I will take a ton of photos. I only wait to see OMG pics on this. Anyone know if he is getting this?

Thank you for your pre-order of the War Machine 1/6 Figure Special Version - Hot Toys on Flexpay! This email is to notify you that this Marvel collectible has arrived into our warehouse, and we are offering the opportunity to receive your figure now!

Equals AWESOME

I went ahead and asked to get mine processed today and hopefully see it by Christmas!
If you send an email to Jeff by 3:30pm (PT) today (12/21/11), we will make a herculean effort to get your package shipped out today and, for our U.S. domestic customers, we are working with Santa to deliver your order as close to Christmas as possible! Our international customers are welcome to reply, but we cannot guarantee Christmas delivery.

Back