Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
____ing UPS is being a Grinch...delivery delayed until next Tuesday instead of today...so much for 2nd day shipping!

Not my pics, but a good buddy of my sent me these pics.
It should hold us up till these guys get some pics up! :)

P1000428.jpg

P1000434.jpg

Got mine in today. I love this repaint. Hopefully I'll get him set up next to the rest of my IM line in the next few days.

got milk?

i did today.

first impressions:

the white, shiny silver and jet black combo is surprisingly delicious. i still love the original movie version but i wish he's a little more like this kind of black, or just a tad darker gray.

all the lights are red; eyes, chest, repulsors. i love it.

if you want a nice comic version war machine, and u can swing the cost, i recommend it. got it for about $215 from a fave local hot toys distributor. i'm very happy with it.

here are some excellent, museum quality photos shot using fresh tomatoes.:wink1:

kajo%2Bmilk%2B%2Bmachine%2BA.jpg

kajo%2Bmilk%2B%2Bmachine%2BB.jpg

kajo%2Bmilk%2B%2Bmachine%2BC.jpg

Last edited:
got milk?

i did today.

first impressions:

the white, shiny silver and jet black combo is surprisingly delicious. i still love the original movie version but i wish he's a little more like this kind of black, or just a tad darker gray.

all the lights are red; eyes, chest, repulsors. i love it.

if you want a nice comic version war machine, and u can swing the cost, i recommend it. got it for about $215 from a fave local hot toys distributor. i'm very happy with it.

here are some excellent, museum quality photos shot using fresh tomatoes.:wink1:

kajo%2Bmilk%2B%2Bmachine%2BA.jpg

kajo%2Bmilk%2B%2Bmachine%2BB.jpg

kajo%2Bmilk%2B%2Bmachine%2BC.jpg

He loooks great!! Can't wait to get mine!!

Back