Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would disagree that he doesn't look good with other figures. He looks pretty impressive especially with all my iron man figures.

Hey Josh,

I wouldn't mind seeing your whole Iron Man Collection all in one group photo. Would you mind sharing? :)

Thanks,
Patrick

Hey Josh,

I wouldn't mind seeing your whole Iron Man Collection all in one group photo. Would you mind sharing? :)

Thanks,
Patrick

^^ Definately wouldn't hate that :wink1:

Also, just ordered this WM dammit! Couldn't take it anymore:gah:

I'll see what I can do about that. Might not be right away but I will try and get it done ASAP.

MILK & Oreo's :)

WarMachineMILK1mrclean08.jpg

WarMachineMILK2mrclean08.jpg

I have decided and I am going to use my award points to pick this up. I have all the HT Iron Man figures except this one ofcourse. I need to complete my collection.

Great pics guys!

Hot Toys and Jordan's. I had to choose one or the other.......I chose Hot Toys. J's just aren't the same quality anymore. But those are some ill photos mrclean08 :goodpost:

Hot Toys and Jordan's. I had to choose one or the other.......I chose Hot Toys. J's just aren't the same quality anymore. But those are some ill photos mrclean08 :goodpost:

I agree. I practically abandoned keeping up with Jordans now. I pretty much sport good old regular Air Force 1s (white and black pairs). I don't really care anymore. Shoes turn to crap and crease at the front, but this War Machine? Well, lets just say it won't step on piss in bathrooms, dog crap in grass, dirt, mud, and other mess. The shoes in the pic are still nice, and i'd like to own them though.

Got mine today and love the paint so much more than the original so glad I got it and I kept reading that this thing does not come with the ex wife missle well it does it's In the instruction book packaging and everyone keeps saying it's no different one thing everyone forgets to mention is all the lights on this thing are a redish orange instead of white witch looks awsome with the paint app the only this missing is the other head but they do include a led stand that wasn't I'n the original I say if your on the fence about this and are not a iron-man completist and instead are like me who just wants a good marvel collection I say sell the original and get this one or just get this one if you don't have one at all but this is just my opinion figured I would share

Back