Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is. As I said I like it a bit better than the original War Machine. Thank ya!! :duff

Josh, the "Milk" actually does comes with the Ex-wife missile, hope you didnt miss it, its in the box.
What did I miss Josh? What blog! Crazycollecting.org?

Josh, the "Milk" actually does comes with the Ex-wife missile, hope you didnt miss it, its in the box.
What did I miss Josh? What blog! Crazycollecting.org?

Is it? I must have missed it. I'll have to check the box again. :lol

Yeah, I've had my blog for about a year and a half. You can just click my sig and it will take you there.

Really nice pics and review, Josh. :rock

I'll be getting mine on the 16th. :yess:

I do like the red LED's but I reckon I'll still pass and pick up the original at some point (he's not very high on my want list anymore though)

looks very cool ! tempted to cancel somethng for him ,hope he doesnt sell out on me .....good review guys......

Got mine today, looks awesome! However, never understood why HT would ship in those brown boxes, they don't do enough to protect the toy box. UPS delivered mine, looks like they dropped it on the corner; figure is fine, but the box is bent up! The boxes have some cool artwork that if I wanted to display w/ my figure, it would have to look pristine, but those brown shipping boxes just suck in protection. If I was more ____ about the box, I'd complain to UPS but you know how that would go...

Back