Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont get me wrong, its cool, but not a must-have IMO and it doesnt go well with the other Marvel HT figures other than the Silly Thing or secret Project Iron Man figures

Dont get me wrong, its cool, but not a must-have IMO and it doesnt go well with the other Marvel HT figures other than the Silly Thing or secret Project Iron Man figures

Thanks for the idea! :lecture
I should line all the "Silly" ones and the secret projects. They are a different breed thats for sure...

It may not be "movie realistic" but I think the color scheme works with many Marvel figs thus far. Blade II, Ghost Rider, Widow etc all have darker costumes. According to Josh's review, the amor is weathered therefore, IMO it would work fine. That said, it is a repaint which definitely knocks it down a peg in the "must have" category.

Would disagree that he doesn't look good with other figures. He looks pretty impressive especially with all my iron man figures.

I'm not usually that big of a fan of straight repaints of old molds either, but this guy does look very nice. I wouldn't blame somebody for wanting both versions.

Saw this today at the local shop for $255.00 CAD. Looked very nice, the battle damage was subtle but effective. The only difference to the original sculpt that I could notice, with a very brief look, was the side armour on the calves.

I have the V1 Warmachine and can't justify this with so many other great figures down the pipe. Kudos to those who have this.

Saw this today at the local shop for $255.00 CAD. Looked very nice, the battle damage was subtle but effective. The only difference to the original sculpt that I could notice, with a very brief look, was the side armour on the calves.

where did u find this local store?

I just mean he looks too comic-y compared to the others

I don't think so looking at him compared to the others. Yes, his coloring as what we've seen in a few comics but the sculpt still is movie designed so the look goes with that. Like I said he looks pretty badass mixed in with the others.

I don't think so looking at him compared to the others. Yes, his coloring as what we've seen in a few comics but the sculpt still is movie designed so the look goes with that. Like I said he looks pretty badass mixed in with the others.

And I think he looks more comic-like in the pics. In person, the colors really work and are way more suddle. I love it!

Back