Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted on this one, but I don't like the waist. Seems to broad to me. I also don't recall Tony wearing the SC in IM3. I could be wrong though as I only saw the film once.

It's my favorite MCU suit, and the one that got some of the most screen time during the dock battle. Unfortunately they used the suit in a throwaway role but... At least I have the figure.

I'm tempted on this one, but I don't like the waist. Seems to broad to me. I also don't recall Tony wearing the SC in IM3. I could be wrong though as I only saw the film once.

He wore it at the docks when he went to save Pepper.

Yep.

Iron Man 3 - Silver Centurion.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Congrats man! Love those pics! Very nice poses. How are you enjoying him so far?

Congrats man! Love those pics! Very nice poses. How are you enjoying him so far?

Love him. He's my first non-diecast Iron Man figure, so I was kinda thrown off by the lightness of him at first, but other than that he's great. The color scheme is even more awesome than I thought it would be, and the accessories are great too.

Love him. He's my first non-diecast Iron Man figure, so I was kinda thrown off by the lightness of him at first, but other than that he's great. The color scheme is even more awesome than I thought it would be, and the accessories are great too.

Definitely. I skipped the figure because the color scheme is not to my liking, but when I got it in hand, it was incredible. Not the red color I was expecting looking from pictures. Glad you love him. He does lack a little articulation here and there, but still awesome nonetheless.

Definitely. I skipped the figure because the color scheme is not to my liking, but when I got it in hand, it was incredible. Not the red color I was expecting looking from pictures. Glad you love him. He does lack a little articulation here and there, but still awesome nonetheless.

Its got a nice shine to it as well, overall a great figure

I had to pick this figure up because I dig the 80s red and silver. That and be looks different than most of the iron man figures out there

:clap very nice pics man.. I'm gonna have to use the light features on these. Have anyone display their armors with the lights on for an extended period? Like 2-3 hours?

Hey guys, just got this guy and have to say, he is one fantastic piece. I never expected SC to be this bulky, so that was a welcome surprise.

I have a question though...the Stark HS it came with won't go into the ball socket on the neck, and I'm guessing it could be that the hole in the HS was not big enough. Anyone has any suggestions on the best tool(s) to use enlarge the hole?

Thanks!

Hey guys, just got this guy and have to say, he is one fantastic piece. I never expected SC to be this bulky, so that was a welcome surprise.

I have a question though...the Stark HS it came with won't go into the ball socket on the neck, and I'm guessing it could be that the hole in the HS was not big enough. Anyone has any suggestions on the best tool(s) to use enlarge the hole?

Thanks!

A hair dryer might help, heat always works for plastic I've found.

Thanks!
Yeh he is a great figure, wasn't as initially bowled over with him oddly, especially odd as he was my first HT, not like I was with Python. I've put it down to the much longer wait between order and arrival than the second figure... Now I absolutely love him!

I have the TS head on mine, just needed a little bit of a firm push to get it on.

A hair dryer might help, heat always works for plastic I've found.

Wouldn't it damage the helmet though?

I have the TS head on mine, just needed a little bit of a firm push to get it on.

I tried pushing it in as hard as I dared to go, but was afraid of going any further in fear of breaking the neck ball joint, since it's a new design which has an additional swivel point.

Back