Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be my third, and hopefully final, Iron Man suit, as I don't want my collection to only be iron men, but definitely can't wait for this one. As of now my favorite of all is Mark 1 2.0 The detail on it is just unbelievable.

This is going to be my third, and hopefully final, Iron Man suit, as I don't want my collection to only be iron men, but definitely can't wait for this one. As of now my favorite of all is Mark 1 2.0 The detail on it is just unbelievable.

Yeah this won't be my last but I won't rush to get anymore

This is my third and hopefully final Iron Man as well. Don't have much interest in Hulkbuster or Mark XLIII, so unless AOU has some really unique armor, I am not going to get one. Will definitely get my fourth Widow for sure!

This, the Mark XLII, and the Iron Patriot are the only armors I really want at the moment. I may get more in the future though depending on what the armors in the upcoming films look like. Also I'd probably buy a Mark III if it was done in diecast (Hot Toys has said that may be one that they eventually revisit).

up_4.jpg

We are getting close ladies and gentlemen!

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I would love it to be next and in the immediate future but I imagine the 42 is next and we will still be seeing 33 in September, just over 2 months!

Back