Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, it's Vibranium he rediscovers.
tumblr_m8eh6mgyGU1rpcea3o5_250.gif

tumblr_m8eh6mgyGU1rpcea3o6_250.gif

Last edited:
Are you sure? I though it was the same element abundant inside the Tesseract

Its one thing for someone able to synthesize an in breakable metal, its completely absurd being able to make a Tesseract. If that was possible, Loki and Thanos would be pissed :lol

Its one thing for someone able to synthesize an in breakable metal, its completely absurd being able to make a Tesseract. If that was possible, Loki and Thanos would be pissed :lol

In fact, the United States actually DID make their own Cosmic Cube in the comics and Thanos got a hold of it not realizing it was man-made. It worked for a while but then it just stopped working on him due to the "batteries running out". It was hilarious.

In fact, the United States actually DID make their own Cosmic Cube in the comics and Thanos got a hold of it not realizing it was man-made. It worked for a while but then it just stopped working on him due to the "batteries running out". It was hilarious.

:lol:rotfl:lol funny stuff

That makes no sense though if its vibranium why the hell didn't he makes suit out of it? Why just a core?

Well did you see how much time and work it took just to make that little new core? He had to pick it up with little tweezers for Christ sake. I would assume it would take FOREVER to make one suit with the same method.

I'm certain it is not vibranium. J.A.R.V.I.S. says it's a new element and vibranium already exists in the MCU. Cap's shield was constructed using it and S.H.I.E.L.D. used the metal for various purposes (They retrofitted the holding cell on the Bus with it in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., for example.)

Tony tried to get the element that he created named "Badassium", which Fury remarked to Dr. Selvig in the final issue of the Avengers prelude comic (Which is canon unless contradicted by the films)

Sorry to nerd out on you guys, it just annoys me a bit when people erroneously claim that the Iron Man 2 element is vibranium.

In the Cap scene where the shield is introduced and Stark states it's made of vibranium he says, "it's the rarest metal on Earth. What you're holding there, it's all we got". If SHIELD used it later for a bus cell that would have come after the IM2 film right? Not sure where they'd get more vibranium unless Stark did indeed rediscover it and they were able to manufacture it again.

Back