Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't mind if this came out early, would help spread out my pre-orders better. Plus it's been a while since I got a HT figure in :lol

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

It didnt seem to have them in the movie either and wasnt designed that way unfortunately. It would have been cool to see some but I think thats out of the question with this figure

It didnt seem to have them in the movie either and wasnt designed that way unfortunately. It would have been cool to see some but I think thats out of the question with this figure

No I dont think this will have flaps, if you didnt see it in the movie it probably wasn't incorporated into the figure

Most of tony's new suits incorporated new additional thrusters for increased power and speed, I don't think flaps were needed.
I know the 42 has no flaps but has a **** ton of thrusters built into it.

Im sure I remember the 42 having flaps with thrusters under similar to the 7, I think they were only seen during the freefall rescue.

Most of tony's new suits incorporated new additional thrusters for increased power and speed, I don't think flaps were needed.
I know the 42 has no flaps but has a **** ton of thrusters built into it.

and new types of thrusters too, like the ones on the new helicarrier

''Silver Centurion was designed for energy amplification and redirection, and thus has a distinctive body shape, being angular and polygonal. It's armor plating are not boxy and square like like it's predecessors but more sleek and triangular, giving it a sharp, crisp look.''

Im sure I remember the 42 having flaps with thrusters under similar to the 7, I think they were only seen during the freefall rescue.

Yep the MK 42 has a LOT of flaps and thrusters just like the VII in Avengers, maybe even more
Iron Man 3 2013 BDRip 1080p DTS multisub-HighCode.mkv_snapshot_01.36.38_[2014.06.21_14.59.14].jpg
Iron Man 3 2013 BDRip 1080p DTS multisub-HighCode.mkv_snapshot_01.36.43_[2014.06.21_15.00.04].jpg
Iron Man 3 2013 BDRip 1080p DTS multisub-HighCode.mkv_snapshot_01.37.04_[2014.06.21_15.00.45].jpg

Chekhov:"Does it have to be completely flapless?"
Terrell:"Don't tell me you found something..."

Sorry, I always wanted to say that...

I think this armor is going to be awesome! (Even if it looks like they are recycling the shoes from Mark VI? Maybe, just maybe?)

Hmmm that doesnt look like it actually has the traditional backflaps just the thrusters... Nice one on the screengrabs!

Chekhov:"Does it have to be completely flapless?"
Terrell:"Don't tell me you found something..."

Sorry, I always wanted to say that...

I think this armor is going to be awesome! (Even if it looks like they are recycling the shoes from Mark VI? Maybe, just maybe?)

"I got that reference..." Great movie!

If the suit is made for stable flight, it'll have flaps for the sake of making steering easier.

The Silver Centurion on the other hand, doesnt come off as a suit with flight as a priority, I mean he has close range vibranium blades as weapons

Haha alright. Cause I was all like when the hell did Tony get vibranium? XD

He synthesized it in IM2. Vibranium was the element Tony's dad left for him. A vibranium core was the substitute for the paletium

Back