Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 42 is coming after!?!?!? Oh man, I have both Silver Centurion and Mark 42 on PO. My wallet is gonna weep.....
Where did silent unboxing dude talked about the 42 release? I only saw him mentioned about Mark 33.

Ha, I have two mk 42s, both thors, silver centurion, two golden age caps and the chitauri set coming in the next four to six weeks. Me wallet is weeped out.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

^ Gotta love typos :p

Thats some list, I just have this and the Stealth twin pack and my bank account flatlined! lol

Both POs I have, including this one, are on flex and end middle of Sept. If that means I can get both figs by end of Sept, then Happy freaking birthday to me!

(my bday is at the end of sept :) )

Which makes sense that this will come out first considering that they can issue a blue repaint and use that as comic con exclusive

Wouldn't that mean it would need to be out in the next 2 weeks or so, unless it ended up an ex for NY or other later CC?

Wouldn't that mean it would need to be out in the next 2 weeks or so, unless it ended up an ex for NY or other later CC?
Usually they show case it around the SDCC comic con and then take orders to be released a few months later and since they are already making the red one while they are at it they will issue the repaint in blue

That makes sence... We can eagerly await the HT community moaning about yet another Iron Man in the near future lol

That makes sence... We can eagerly await the HT community moaning about yet another Iron Man in the near future lol
Yeah I love Iron Man but , and I know its not Hot Toys fault entirely, multiple figures if the same character can get boring. I am already looking at the avengers age of ultron and thinking do u really want get more figures of the same character.

In any event if this gets released in July you can get expect the typical month delay so some time in August for US release .

At least in comparison to some of the other Iron Man models the ones from IM3 are very distinctive and you couldnt confuse them in the way you may with say the Mark 3 or 4, all 5 (not counting IP/WM or fact theres 2 versions of Mk42) look very different at just a glance.

I was wondering that about multiples too, more so with Captain America with his WS and AoU looks being very similar but I will still be getting both.

Yeah I love Iron Man but , and I know its not Hot Toys fault entirely, multiple figures if the same character can get boring. I am already looking at the avengers age of ultron and thinking do u really want get more figures of the same character.

In any event if this gets released in July you can get expect the typical month delay so some time in August for US release .

That's why I can't wait for Marvel Studios to explore new properties! Make the roster bigger!

Back