Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gut is telling me to ask for opinions. That being said i hate it when people come on here and ask "should i buy this?!". If you can't beat them, join them! :lol

I was in the same boat on this one a few weeks back when my exclusive was converting. I decided to commit to it because, as others have said, although different, it is definitely the Silver Centurion armor at it's core. I also like the exclusive, so there's that too. And this will look even cooler as you don't have the mark v to detract from this unique color scheme.

I also speculate that the mark 42 will be around awhile because A) price point, B) hype for Iron Man 3 passed for many, and C) I bet people are going to drop it once they see that the mark 43 is identical so far, but with inverted colors (which I think many will prefer over the diet coke can armor) That being said, I am still pumped for the Mark 42 personally. :monkey1

If you loved the SC armor from the comics then this should be a no-brainer. I'm pretty sure this will be the closest we'll ever see to a film version of the SC suit, least in our lifetimes. Avengers 3 should be more space oriented and they'll probably look to comic space suits for inspiration, like Godkiller or perhaps a variant of Starboost.

Exact reason i'm getting it!

And I think this is a pretty cool piece of art to share here :)

tumblr_mvuxrvxtfM1rcp7bmo1_1280.jpg

If you loved the SC armor from the comics then this should be a no-brainer. I'm pretty sure this will be the closest we'll ever see to a film version of the SC suit, least in our lifetimes. Avengers 3 should be more space oriented and they'll probably look to comic space suits for inspiration, like Godkiller or perhaps a variant of Starboost.

I think Tony will only use the MK XLIII and mk XLIV, the upgraded version of his IM3 suit and Hulkbuster

Silver Centurion should be IM4 main suit :lecture

Thanks guys. Decided to keep my order.

I hope one day HT or SS will get the license to make comic versions of 1/6 scale figures, until then this will make a good Silver Centurion.

Silent unboxing dude said this figure is releasing soon in HK. Mark 42 to follow after that.

So many figures lately..

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

This is next?! Finally ..haven't gotten a fig since MoS superman. When was that again? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't understand.... My final flex for mark 42 is in a week. My 3 payment flex for this doesn't start until July 25. Will we just be getting centurion very late after release if we flexed, or is mark 42 about to be pushed again? Doesn't really matter tho, they are both getting sold when i get them. Would cancel this if it weren't for the NRD. I may try to keep this one, but I cut my hot toys down to just the avengers and won't be getting anymore for a long while. This is such a badass figure tho.

I don't understand.... My final flex for mark 42 is in a week. My 3 payment flex for this doesn't start until July 25. Will we just be getting centurion very late after release if we flexed, or is mark 42 about to be pushed again? Doesn't really matter tho, they are both getting sold when i get them. Would cancel this if it weren't for the NRD. I may try to keep this one, but I cut my hot toys down to just the avengers and won't be getting anymore for a long while. This is such a badass figure tho.

Selling both? Ouch. Why?

Selling both? Ouch. Why?

Selling most of my collection. Have to for a variety of reasons. Some debt needs paying, planning a trip to Australia in december that will be very expensive, fiancé is taking some time off work and trying to save for a down payment on a house. I can't do all of these thing in a reasonable amount of time without using some of my collection as a boost. It's fine, I'm keeping my avengers hot toys for now and most of my statues. Selling the rest. I always viewed my collection partly as a savings account that I get to actively enjoy.

Selling most of my collection. Have to for a variety of reasons. Some debt needs paying, planning a trip to Australia in december that will be very expensive, fiancé is taking some time off work and trying to save for a down payment on a house. I can't do all of these thing in a reasonable amount of time without using some of my collection as a boost. It's fine, I'm keeping my avengers hot toys for now and most of my statues. Selling the rest. I always viewed my collection partly as a savings account that I get to actively enjoy.

Good deal. :rock

Silent unboxing dude said this figure is releasing soon in HK. Mark 42 to follow after that.

So many figures lately..

Mark 42 is coming after!?!?!? Oh man, I have both Silver Centurion and Mark 42 on PO. My wallet is gonna weep.....
Where did silent unboxing dude talked about the 42 release? I only saw him mentioned about Mark 33.

Back