Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

I don't know how this talk ended up about QC issues, but seeing as this Sarah T1000 is a fairly standard figure in terms of complexity of design, I don't think you guys have to worry about QC problems on this one.

I don't know how this talk ended up about QC issues, but seeing as this Sarah T1000 is a fairly standard figure in terms of complexity of design, I don't think you guys have to worry about QC problems on this one.

I dunno. There're enough new things about this figure to be cautious about. Thankfully, it'll be through Sideshow so there'll be little to worry about but I think people will need to be content with just a refund if the new body, hair or some other aspect turns out to be crap.

Yeah, say what you want about Sideshow's QC with some of their statues, their customer support is second to nobody. It would be nice if they distributed all the Hot Toys releases, so folks would have better piece of mind when ordering them.

Well the T1000's head in my opinion is very far from the quality of the T-800/101. It just doesn't look like Robert Patrick to me. Only the hear and the ears are correct. If they release the real T1000 figure I really hope they will improve the head. I don't really like Sideshowtoy's T-1000 but its head has a better likeness. HT's T1000 head is not bad but it can be much-much better. I am not impressed.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

dude...you desperately need glasses. unless it's because of the giant gaping hole in his head, as evilface pointed out, there's no way you cant see robert patrick in that sculpt. it is by far one of the best, most accurate and realistic 1/6 headsculpts i've ever seen. i'd personally be shocked to see be outdone.

I think he was looking at Sideshow's T-1000.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

dude...you desperately need glasses. unless it's because of the giant gaping hole in his head, as evilface pointed out, there's no way you cant see robert patrick in that sculpt. it is by far one of the best, most accurate and realistic 1/6 headsculpts i've ever seen. i'd personally be shocked to see be outdone.

Don't worry, I'm sure, as they're doing in the Jill Valentine thread, they'll nitpick it to the point where HT will ____ it up completely, trying to appease them. :cuckoo:

I think the head is fantastic. This will be the first time I buy a figure JUST for the head/accessory. As soon as I have the T-1000 in my hands I'm ditching that fugly ass Sarah Connor figure.

I think the head is fantastic. This will be the first time I buy a figure JUST for the head/accessory. As soon as I have the T-1000 in my hands I'm ditching that fugly ass Sarah Connor figure.

I'd take that off your hands for free. Honestly I wouldn't charge you anything.

I think the Sarah head's got potential, but needs some hair styling to live up to it.

I fully intend to have my stylist work on both Black Widdow & Sarah Connor

COMICAD%20bionic%20woman%20action%20figure.jpg

Not my barbie stylist !!! Only professionals touch the hair Of Scarlet and Sarah!

Scarlet's in perfect condish already. Sarah... meh... I'd honestly prefer the original headsculpt, even if the hair is plastic.

That Bionic beauty salon is actually pretty freaking sweet :lol

Scarlet's in perfect condish already. Sarah... meh... I'd honestly prefer the original headsculpt, even if the hair is plastic.

I think plastic can be better than real. Sometimes real, regardless of size, can be misshapen and unsymmetrical and just needs a little help to look better.

The plastic used on MMS119 Sarah isn't the issue, it's the hair style, and likewise, I don't dig this new one for having fake hair, I like the hair down as it was most of the time, if it were sculpted, that'd be fine. Proper look for the character and good looking execution are key, how they achieve doesn't matter to me as long as the end result is the best looking it can be.

In all seriousness though I'm happy enough with the proto's hair at least. Split in the middle would be more accurate but it still looks great to me as is. And the overt redness I can excuse considering the steel mill environment where it was pretty hard to tell what colour her hair actually was anyway.

I think plastic can be better than real. Sometimes real, regardless of size, can be misshapen and unsymmetrical and just needs a little help to look better.

Believe me, if we're thinking about the same thing, more things can look worse with plastic :lol.

Back