Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what the lenses of the final product will end up looking like. They're grey in these pics, but they're black in the Making Of pics. I would be good with either though, as long as they don't pull a Wolf and end up going with that fugly mesh.:monkey4

I think $169.99 is a really fair price for this awesome figure, i am going to call Toys2 and secure mine.

____ happens...

depends.png

I don't know why everybodies in such a rush. We wont see this baby until like the end of christmas or early january. Hot toys takes forever to release things but it's for good reason.

Awesome ass figure. Considered PO. Maybe SSC will get an Ex with a different trophy if you catch my drift......

My only problems(They have been mentioned all before but listen to mine, thanks):
-Small ass dreads, I like em with long flowing hair.
-Head is the size of P1's, Classic's excuse me.
-I see no "relaxed palms"
-Bio is wrong, come on HT you had it right the first time but ____ed
the dog on this one.
-Mandibles look normal, sounds odd I know, but the mandibles are supposed to be overly large and stupid looking.

Usually just go through Ebay with some trusted sellers I have known for awhile...thats how I scored the Scar and Celtic right when they released, among other HT's.

Awesome ass figure. Considered PO. Maybe SSC will get an Ex with a different trophy if you catch my drift......

My only problems(They have been mentioned all before but listen to mine, thanks):
-Small ass dreads, I like em with long flowing hair.
-Head is the size of P1's, Classic's excuse me.
-I see no "relaxed palms"
-Bio is wrong, come on HT you had it right the first time but ____ed
the dog on this one.
-Mandibles look normal, sounds odd I know, but the mandibles are supposed to be overly large and stupid looking.

:ohbfrank::ohbfrank::ohbfrank:

I am not real sure how to take that. :lol

I am going to assume it is in annoyance with me and if its the case, cool.

I just find it funny that no matter how bad @ss something is, people can still find things wrong with it. Nothing will ever be on par with peoples expectations.

Oh its on par. I don't expect more, actually I like it a lot. I just had a few things to point out.

Almost everything is on par with my expectations because I have no expectations.

Back