Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks good, but more hands would be nice.... like one to actually grip the spine.

I don't want a flame war, but the incessant tweaser-picking, retentive Freaks constantly use this strawman argument of justification for their overcritical BS. There's constructive critique and then there's blatant douchbaggery. It's a fine line that's crossed several times without fail here time and again by entitlement collectors.

:lecture I agree. People want perfection and sometimes they use the obnoxious way of expressing it. Photoshop is the magic wand that allows people to play creative director and fix stuff on their computer.

People want accuracy...but they want it to look good at the same time by forgetting that at the end of the day it is made of plastic and other materials. You can make it look good on the computer, so why can't Hot Toys make it perfect after looking at my photoshop? WHY???? :dunno

I say keep up the nitpicking so Nam has something to do.. He would have a post count of 100 if he didn't have the opportunity to pick apart/b___h at the complainers...:lol

:wave

Snoop dog, take a chill pill and don't be up in my grill because I stated a few flaws.

n42615519234_9630.jpg

Sadly... nope. It'll be out Q4 2010.

Some sites are taking PO's though. Not SSC ATM... but when it does, I shall be there :D!

Back