Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked my T-800 Endo and the title is from the T2 franchise similar to the T2-T-800 stand.

I wish HT would use the below title font one instead of the current one they're using in the proto pic. Gives uniformity to the HT Terminator line. Image taken from the movie intro.

terminator-titles.png

Well, dunno what version you have. If you look here, it's the same red-logo on the endo-stand as the new figure:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...ator-t-800-endoskeleton-over-30-pictures.html

and I think this is just that, making a difference between T1 and T2 lines, with the stand logo.

maybe we will get a 1984 verison of Kyle Reese too

I'm sure if they redux Reese it will be a 2-in-1 like the T-1000 (Future War and 1984). Just hope he includes BOTH trenchcoats (olive green and navy blue).

Looks great, only thing missing is gargoyle glasses, leather jacket, and damaged head. But I am sure they will include them in future Terminator figures if they make them.

As the original Terminator was MMS 02 and this is MMS 136 I can only conclude that everything Hot Toys has done before now was practice for this masterpiece.It s been worth the wait.

If the additional headsculpt had no damage etc, it would be a perfect head for Dutch, Commando and other early movies. Looks awesome, in fact I prefer it to the normal head.

Hmmm, not sure if i'm gonna bite on this one, it's not blown me away like seeing Barney Ross for the 1st time did. Maybe that's because I knew it was coming though.

May just wait for in hand pictures to decide.

Looks great, only thing missing is gargoyle glasses, leather jacket, and damaged head. But I am sure they will include them in future Terminator figures if they make them.

You know they are. I dont know why everyone think Hot Toys is going to make ONE Terminator 1 figure. Look at Iron man, all the Tony Stark's characters. You know damn well, Hot Toys is making a Police Shootout figure. Come one people.

$179.99. Thats getting ominously close to $200, not including shipping. Maybe they'll drop it when he starts going up for order on other sites.

Superb figure. Bought. At least twice.

Back