Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm buying 2. I don't care if I have to eat Taco Hell and Top Ramen for a year.

This figure is amazing, but all ready the cry babies are upset that it does not include the Police Station shootout look.

1. It will now be cheaper
2. If it did included the extra stuff you can bet the eBay sellers would make you pay way over the odds to build up your figure, so it ends up costing just as much as the original price if not more.
3. We now have something to look forward too
4. This looks amazing and I never thought it would happen because of the Copyright red tape.

Awesome awesome fig!

But I think he looked better on the teaser pics... The additional head looks awesome though.

I dunno either but here's the base that came with my endo.

endobase.jpg

I wasn't doubting you (just to make that clear). Clearly it's a separate T2 release then. I was under the impression the T2-endo was the BD one, but there seems to be a separate release then.
However, there's no info on HT website of this release or it's MMS-line number? or the BD one for that matter... Someone must remember, but it seems like we are the only ones intrested.

The answer must lie somewhere in the endo-thread then? But I dont think I'll be paddling through that one...

If I remember right the Endo shipments through Sideshow have Terminator 2 on the boxes and everyone else has The Terminator.

If I remember right the Endo shipments through Sideshow have Terminator 2 on the boxes and everyone else has The Terminator.

Ok, thanks. Wasn't the BD version w/ skullbase also available through sideshow? is that the exclusive or was it a separate release then? ........................ dunno if this sentence really makes any sense?

- Not eye-led for the damaged head--

- Not Sunglasses :cuckoo:

Fortunately I own the first terminator release (MMP 001) so I hope to do a good kitbash with his clothes and the new damaged head..:horror

I wonder if they're planning to release another terminator leather jacket version :monkey4

Ok, thanks. Wasn't the BD version w/ skullbase also available through sideshow? is that the exclusive or was it a separate release then? ........................ dunno if this sentence really makes any sense?

That was the Blister Exclusive.

- Not eye-led for the damaged head--

- Not Sunglasses :cuckoo:

Fortunately I own the first terminator release (MMP 001) so I hope to do a good kitbash with his clothes and the new damaged head..:horror

I wonder if they're planning to release another terminator leather jacket version :monkey4

Why would this version have sunglasses? As for the light up eye, you see it after he has changed to the shirt he wears with the biker jacket. I'm sure we will see the light up clean eye sculpt with the Police Shootout version.

I hope they release 10 figures from T1 so we can hear 10 times the crying about essentially perfect figures :monkey4

:lol :lol :lol

Would love to see the "screen cap crew" attack that one :panic:

And oh would the photoshopers have a field day :panic:

Correct, Sideshow couldn't sell it as a T1 product so all of theirs had to say T2 on the base and box.

shouldn't he come with four guns, I thought that was the number he ordered at the gun shop?

Back