Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMGOMGOMG, that is all kinds of awesome.
Definatly picking him up + Police shootout.
Can´t wait to put him face to face with T2 Arnie.
True paradoxon´s about to happen.
:lol:

Many fans have awaited this classic character for long! Now, we are more than happy to let you know – he’ll be back!

Featuring the image of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie, this classic T800 collectible from The Terminator movie highlights his newly sculpted head, together with the left eye damaged head for fans to revisit the battle scene in the movie!

In view of the popularity of the T800 collectible figure from the Terminator 2 movie, this T800 collectible from the first episode also uses the same muscular body which stands out his forcefulness in his casual wear!

The bloody damaged right forearm is also equipped so that he can handle surgery for himself with his medical accessories!

Needless to mention are the detailed weapons including the long slide pistol and guns!

Arnold and The Terminator fans, just can’t miss this great classic character to complete your Terminator collection? The 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure from The Terminator movie is available for pre-order now!
Same body as the T2 T-800 then. No biggie I was just eager to see if was a newer, bulkier body.

I think I might have to pass on this figure because there's just too much detail/little pieces on the jacket gloves and boots and not sure how well glued they are. if they start falling off that's going to be a problem.

hey some of you here had the lapels on the T-800 T2 jacket fall off, so surely this can happen again with this T1 and there's more of these little details.

hey some of you here had the lapels on the T-800 T2 jacket fall off, so surely this can happen again with this T1 and there's more of these little details.

I think we can live with it, should it be fixed this time YEP! but it's still a must buy I can get glue anywhere.

shouldn't he come with four guns, I thought that was the number he ordered at the gun shop?

The shotgun from this figure is not the one he buys at the gunshop, its the one he finds in the police car he commandeers after Tech Noir and which he uses in the subsequent car chase.

This figure only comes with stuff he uses and wears up to and including the arm repair scene. He doesn't use the 12 gauge autoloader shotgun or that machine gun till the police shootout.

dont get me wrong I absolutely love this figure but might have to err on the side of caution.

definitely will get Reese because I can't imagine him having too many of these on his jacket. kinda iffy about the police t-800 though because I have friends and family who work in the police and i don't know about displaying something that killed almost an entire precinct by himself.

dont get me wrong I absolutely love this figure but might have to err on the side of caution.

definitely will get Reese because I can't imagine him having too many of these on his jacket. kinda iffy about the police t-800 though because I have friends and family who work in the police and i don't know about displaying something that killed almost an entire precinct by himself.

But they weren't very good cops, kinda sloppy

The shotgun from this figure is not the one he buys at the gunshop, its the one he finds in the police car he commandeers after Tech Noir and which he uses in the subsequent car chase.

This figure only comes with stuff he uses and wears up to and including the arm repair scene. He doesn't use the 12 gauge autoloader shotgun or that machine gun till the police shootout.

doesn't he use the 12 gauge to kill the shop owner? it might disappoint some here who do the pose photos that they can't recreate the gun shop scene now then.

You seriously need help, dude.

doesn't he use the 12 gauge to kill the shop owner? it might disappoint some here who do the pose photos that they can't recreate the gun shop scene now then.

Well without the gunshop owner, that scene would be hard to do as well. I don't think HT will get to him either. . .

Back