Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually the endoskeleton was from the T2 license. Their stands say T2 not The Terminator.

That's not totally correct.

Sideshow's shipment had to say T2 on the box and stand in order to distribute it, they couldn't sell T1 product, only T2, the ones shipped in Asia and to other distributors besides Sideshow said The Terminator.

actually the endoskeleton was from the T2 license. Their stands say T2 not The Terminator.

I see. Well not sure about the boxes but my regular endos stand is T2 so I assumed from that. No matter.

026-godzilla.jpg

Ordered mine from Sideshow and it has a "The Terminator" stand, not T2. :dunno Did you get yours second hand? Is it the first Endo release or the Battle Damaged Endo?

*sigh*

Okay newb. HT to date has released a T-800 Endoskeleton, a Future Kyle Reese and a Battle Damaged "Police Shootout" T800 (which didn't have Arnie's likeness) all under "The Terminator" license. Before you chime in, at least do yourself the courtesy of looking it up first and getting your facts straight, so you don't seem like such an ass chiming in with clueless posts like the quoted one above. :lol

This most recent T-800 was the 1st using the Arnold likeness. The discussion was about Hot Toys doing a police shoot out version obviously with Arnold's likeness.

Battle Damaged version don't got no regular stand.

He came with the skulls base. I'm just trying to figure out what A-Dev's got.

This most recent T-800 was the 1st using the Arnold likeness. The discussion was about Hot Toys doing a police shoot out version obviously with Arnold's likeness.

Dude, you were wrong. Just admit it. You were defending a post that stated it was the "First figure released under the T1 license." It's actually the 4th. You tried to correct me thinking I meant a combined license. Trying to weasel your way out of it at this point just makes ya look worse. :lol

I suspect Blade needs his clothes, his boots and his 12 gauge autoloader. Though Blade should note that the MMS02 trousers don't quite fit the new T-800 bodies. They can't close at the front and I'm not sure the Police shootout vest and jacket are long enough to hide this - BUT - the tech noir clothes are so he could give his tech noir T-800 the MMS02 trousers and use the MMS136 trousers on his Police shootout.

I was going to keep the jacket, maybe the t-shirt (if I don't like it, I'll get a grey t-shirt from T2 since it's newer and nicer), the glasses, the base, and the SPAS-12. When I've picked out my junk, I sell the rest.
I'd then buy a second Tech Noir body, a second pair of Tech Noir boots, and a second pair of Tech Noir pants.

Now if only I could track down an MMS02...

Next week I'm selling my MMS02 sans the SPAS and probably the minigun. Not sure if I should include them or just hang on to them yet.

I'd keep it out of sentimental value but it was never complete and that always pissed me off. I got it for 75 dollars at a convention, thinking it was a great deal at the time, but the vendor didn't tell me it was missing an ammo strap and had swapped out sunglasses that didn't even fit the figure (I'm guessing he broke them).

I saw the recent prices for it, without a good chunk of it's accessories and it would be silly not to give in. It was my first Hot Toys figure, yeah but I'm confident that Hot Toys will make another one. And if they don't, I could always buy it back new (with all the parts, finally) and not even suffer a loss.

For years I've been trying to acquire the Gargoyles and ammo strap to complete it, but they've never come up separately.

humans:
Some quick pics with my new AR-18. It does make a difference. Now if only the Gargoyles fit.:gah::gah:

8b0a030b.png
why do you keep the jacket closed / collar down?
Photo0913_EDIT.jpg

I'm not that big on the overall accuracy. But after the pictures were posted up I think he does look better than before.

=============

parrots:
Cut back on the OCD
to your OCD
O to the CD.

I'm sure everyone knows these thing by now, but the MMS02 jacket fits like a glove and the sunglasses actually can look quite decent, if you can get them on just right (despite the fact that they are too big). Should really cut the earpieces off, but cant seem to bring myself to do it. Doesen't feel right to mutilate the gargoyles just for this.
maybe this would be interesting to you, maybe not:
i cut the inside fabric in the sleeves of that old jacket to make the hands bend easier. actually i did it long ago for Dutch body, but his rubber hands still were too sticky, and i had to put some part of cut fabric back on his biceps. when i put that jacket on that new body, there is really no problem with hands moving.

and if you are interested in how gargoyles look without earpieces, don't cut them, first look what it looks like when they are off. no, i didn't cut mine, they just broke long ago.

height.jpg

arrivalday_biker_04.jpg

arrivalday_biker_03.jpg

OK from the side look, really too big from the front.

(don't pay attention to the meter near the figure, photo was done when height difference with T2 was discussed)

thanks !
you're welcome...i found a gun that looks similar to an AR..this is what I'm using after a few mods to it..

KGrHqQOKiE1blNnl8BNZ7fh-Q_12.jpg

I'm looking for the same weapon but had no luck where did you find it?
Anybody knows who's making it?
Thanks

Mine shipped from BBTS yesterday :):):):)

I can't wait for this figure, still debating on which head to display him with, both of them look so good.

Lots of great customs in the thread guys, I hope HT announces a Police Shootout version soon.

Ordered mine from Sideshow and it has a "The Terminator" stand, not T2. :dunno Did you get yours second hand? Is it the first Endo release or the Battle Damaged Endo?

I have both - not sure what the exclusive skull base stand says underneath but my regular endo stand says Terminator 2. I think I got mine from Forbidden planet. Possibly the .co.uk site that I stopped using after they leaked my card details.

I have both - not sure what the exclusive skull base stand says underneath but my regular endo stand says Terminator 2. I think I got mine from Forbidden planet. Possibly the .co.uk site that I stopped using after they leaked my card details.

Sucks to be you? :dunno :nana: :lol

Back