Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing happened to someone's T2 Arnold. When I pose mine I always fear this happening.

They need to go back to the drawing board with how these shoulders and arms are designed. The articulation in them is limiting and the shoulders are too fragile.

Njeeeeaaaaaa, dunno, DiFab.
I guess the main problem is that metal screws and plastic aren´t designed from the basics of physics to work so well together, if you know what I mean.
There are screws that really feed themselves into material, like those for wood, and all is good. But screws into plastic tend to shredd the hole/thread bigger, or just transform the thread into a hole and nothing holds the part in place...

Hey guys thanks for the great comments. This one was my favorite.
GammyT8000031.jpg

Dont know is this pic has been posted yet. Just got it off the hot toys hk website. Looks to be a battle damage t-800 police shoot out version.

t0qmh4.jpg

Dont know is this pic has been posted yet. Just got it off the hot toys hk website. Looks to be a battle damage t-800 police shoot out version.

t0qmh4.jpg
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

EDIT -
Its just the MMS02:monkey2
If you zoom in, you will see that its the MMS02...same trousers and headsculpt:(
At least it looks that way to me.

I kind of got my hopes up then LOL

Have you got the link to that pic?

Last edited:
Got my Terminator last night and it is indeed a very fine figure, no doubt one of HT's best.
My only nitpick would be the boots... they look kinda cheap. Otherwise another stellar figure by HT.

t0qmh4.jpg

That's just the old MMS02 as they exhibit all the products they had made from the start. :lecture Still Yulli's a sight to look at..:naughty

Back