Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both - not sure what the exclusive skull base stand says underneath but my regular endo stand says Terminator 2. I think I got mine from Forbidden planet. Possibly the .co.uk site that I stopped using after they leaked my card details.

Yeah, they leaked mine too the ____ers!

I have both - not sure what the exclusive skull base stand says underneath but my regular endo stand says Terminator 2.
mine has "the terminator" on a box and on a stand.
though it had to be called "terminator 3" due to neck/chest wires position (before i modified them into T1 variant) and gun from T3 future scenes.

Man there are some stupid ass arguments in this thread!

That said this is one bad ass figure! DarthJuan's shootout version looks great

Can anyone please confirm if the sunglasses from the MMS02 T-800 fit on the alternate head (with exposed eye) of this MMS136 T-800?

Old pic. They're to big on him.

Photo0809_EDIT.jpg

Darthjuan007, I really have to say thanks again for helping me get my ammo bag and M134 for the BD T-800 from jmlsuperman. I totally appreciate you pointing me in the right direction as I have been looking for a long time for a reasonable deal. :bow

That being said, love your custom T-800 police shootout custom!!

Darthjuan007, I really have to say thanks again for helping me get my ammo bag and M134 for the BD T-800 from jmlsuperman. I totally appreciate you pointing me in the right direction as I have been looking for a long time for a reasonable deal. :bow

No problem. Happy to help out.:):)

Can anyone please confirm if the sunglasses from the MMS02 T-800 fit on the alternate head (with exposed eye) of this MMS136 T-800?

Old pic. They're to big on him.

Photo0809_EDIT.jpg

To be fair, with a little patience the glasses can fit much better than that.
There's a little part (dunno what to call it) behind the glasses making them too thick. You'll need to remove that first, tilt the glasses upward a little and if you want cut the earpieces off.
But primarily you'll need to get the glasses as deep as you can on the head and they can look allright. A little too big, but allright...

T1_BadBoys_pic04_72dpi.jpg

Just had my first damage on the T1.
My mother wanted to see the body underneath, since she´s a Terminator fan too, like my dad.
So I stripped him, showed her the articulationn ann all of a sudden his left arm wobbled loose on his shoulders.
I looked closely to see what´s up and next thing is his arm in my hands.
But, only the screw was loose, attached a little superglue to the peg, put it in the shoulder joint and all is good again.

Glad it got to you.

I only wish a recent incident never happened to piss of other freaks. I can probably never sell on the site again.

My mother wanted to see the body underneath, since she´s a Terminator fan too, like my dad.
So I stripped him, showed her the articulationn ann all of a sudden his left arm wobbled loose on his shoulders.
But, only the screw was loose, attached a little superglue to the peg, put it in the shoulder joint and all is good again.

Same thing happened to someone's T2 Arnold. When I pose mine I always fear this happening.

They need to go back to the drawing board with how these shoulders and arms are designed. The articulation in them is limiting and the shoulders are too fragile.

Sounds like she's more of a Arnold than Terminator fan ;)

Back