Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow not even a real AR 18 and all the item can be purchased and modifed for 50bucks.
I really hate when pseudo collectors are trying to milk peoples passions.

Erm, you're not even aware how wrong you are with labeling this guy as pseudo collector.
Most of you here have no idea who this guy is at all.

His prices are high, but so what, that's just it, if somebody is willing to pay, they'll do it, if not, it's not hurting you at all.
Funny to see how same people complain about recasters for selling stuff cheaper and devaluing original collectibles, and on the other hand, complain when somebody sets their price high, mocking them and thinking they are scammers. (even tho, selling stuff at high price can only result in good, IF you want your collectibles to be of higher value)

Erm, you're not even aware how wrong you are with labeling this guy as pseudo collector.
Most of you here have no idea who this guy is at all.

His prices are high, but so what, that's just it, if somebody is willing to pay, they'll do it, if not, it's not hurting you at all.
Funny to see how same people complain about recasters for selling stuff cheaper and devaluing original collectibles, and on the other hand, complain when somebody sets their price high, mocking them and thinking they are scammers. (even tho, selling stuff at high price can only result in good, IF you want your collectibles to be of higher value)

When you hear me complain about cheap recast or reissue that devaluate original don't hesitate to let me know.

If someone buys his ____ then good for him.
Even if it doesnt hurt me, i have the right to think, write and say that his sale is lame .

Also my remark about profiting other's passions could be true also for some sales posted in this forum too. I tend to resale stuff the price i paid but hey thats me.
To each his own.

Only part that was aimed directly at your post was first sentence I wrote, rest of my post was written as a response to other posts I've seen in this thread regarding his sales.

You are entitled to your opinion, that's without a question, I was just pointing out that you were very wrong in labeling this guy as a pseudo collector!

It is very nice of you to resell at the price you payed, that's not a common practice unfortunately, not on eBay, not even here.
Don't get me wrong, I disagree with the prices this guy set, but I also disagree with the comments posted here, with him unable to reply or respond (he is a member of this board, but not active) and after all, it's his stuff and he's entitled to sell them at the price he sees fit.
(he's an ex-collector and lives in Europe, collecting in Europe is way way pricier then in USA, trust me I know ;) )

Back