Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pump action mode of the SPAS 12 was only designed to make it legal in the US. But if im not mistaken it were never made legal due to the semi automatic feature?

IMG_5754.jpg

terminator family :)

IMG_5719.jpg

that's the thing that interests me since you first showed it:
what exactly is modified to let guns lay on the shoulders?
did you cut out pieces of biceps?

yes I did..I actually have a thread about it..I originally used it for the T2 but decided to use it for this custom T1 police shootout instead..the wrist are shaved too so the gloves dont hit them when you're bending it :wave

Very nice pics indeed. How do you take photos where the background gets blurred like that? Nice poses too.

thanks..still playing around with my DSLR..got over a year ago but just never had the time to really shoot my collections..it's a Canon 50D with a 70-200 mm L lens..

What I hate about my photos is the background being all clear, distracting and illusion-spoiling. Even blocked out with something like art paper it still looks like...a big sheet of dirtied art paper behind my figure clear as can be.

What I hate about my photos is the background being all clear, distracting and illusion-spoiling. Even blocked out with something like art paper it still looks like...a big sheet of dirtied art paper behind my figure clear as can be.

Does it have a macro setting? That will tighten up the focus on the subject. Can be a bit annoying getting the focus at the right length when it's automatic though.

yes I did..I actually have a thread about it..I originally used it for the T2 but decided to use it for this custom T1 police shootout instead..the wrist are shaved too so the gloves dont hit them when you're bending it :wave
can you give me a link to you thread with photos please? i plan it for a long time, but am afraid to cut too much. but it really should be done with those stupid 90-degrees-bending hands :) please share the way to do it successfully.
p.s. the gloves should be simply cut a lot. in the movie those black gloves hardly fit the hands, they were too small. check the "truck door opening - get out" scene. i did it to my gloves just now :)

The only problem is the human wrist cannot bend like this^

What you'd actually need is a hand that has a relaxed, loose grip on the shotgun handle which allows the gun to 'fall' on the shoulder. Or something like the hand rotated and bent backwards...

Back