Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which is the more iconic piece, this T-800 or the police shootout? if you had to choose only one to represent the movie for your collection?

Probably police shootout; for two reasons. One - it looks really badass and that was one of the most badass scenes in movie history; Two - he did most of his action in the police station shootout outfit.

But I do like the technoir version more :)

which is the more iconic piece, this T-800 or the police shootout? if you had to choose only one to represent the movie for your collection?

Well I would say this one and not the Police Shootout, for it is the first look of the Terminator (I guess birthday suit might be his first look, but you get what I mean). But I guess Police Shootout seems more Terminator like, with black jacket and sunglass so people might be more inclined to say that is the more iconic version of his. I like the old hairdo though.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/i4kfqmv2PoQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/i4kfqmv2PoQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Picked it up from Sidedshow with reward points, $70 shipped :rock

Suck on that you little 3rd world punks kids :pfft:

Kavinsky-nator.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/A6lPmv5g2sA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/A6lPmv5g2sA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Was going to do this but I can't wait even an extra month to get him. I will get this one on ebay as soon as hes available. Probably set me back an extra $50 but I'm willing to do it for this one and the Police Station version.

Prices naturally go up.
Prices should naturally go down as their production becomes more efficient over time.
It's more because it is THE TERMINATOR. Get over it. Buy it or don't. And be ready for a Police Shootout version that'll be the same price. Don't have a heart attack.

**EDIT** Almost forgot :nana: :1-1:

I'm not having a heart attack, I just don't like the trend. With all I've said, I still haven't determined if I'll buy this. No matter what anyone says, I still think it's a rip off. But in 4 months I've bought Predator 1, Dutch EXC., Guardian Predator, Lost Predator, Wolf Predator original, Battle Damaged Predalien, Iron Man Mark I and II EXC., Batman DX, Joker DX, Bank Robber Joker, Harvey Dent, T-600 EXC., T-700, T-800 Arnold, and a few Sideshow 1/6, Darth Vader EXC., Stormtrooper Han & Luke, Leia EXC., and an Indiana Jones. So, it's not that I can't afford it, its that I thought I was done paying the high prices and expected that when I got caught up with what I wanted, I'd be able to get figures in the $150 range.:peace

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Keep telling yourself that Maulfan to rationalize the inflated price. You forget T2 T-800 was $165 and had Arnold's likeness so that excuse doesn't wash.

Arnies likeness is already tied into the T2 license but it has to be pursued seperately for the likes of Predator and The Terminator as far as I understand it. So yeah what Maulfan said could possibly wash.

Yeah,the figure is pricey and figures will keep getting pricey,bank on that...you guys do realize (or dont), that the Dollar does not buy what it used to? that the dollar is losing its value by the day...its called inflation...yeah there is a little greed thrown in there too,but ultimately its because of a ongoing devalued currency...the fact that the printing presses are running rampant and that paper money is printed out of thin air...backed by NOTHING.....prices are going up eveywhere,especially Food...action figures,as predicted, are averaging $15-20 a piece retail (unheard of prices back in the 80's/90's)......its just gonna continue to go up in price in the 1/6 scale Collectibles market from here...soon just the normal price for a Hot Toys figure will be $200

Some 12 inch perspective:

$85

17.jpg

$176

hottoyst1t800pr20r.jpg

Doesn't seem so outrageous all of a sudden. :cool:

That said its a pass for me. This avatard has bigger fish to fry.

(1) Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series T-800 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure - The Terminator
Item Number: 001984
Price: $194.99

Merchandise will be shipped Standard Delivery to:
* EVILFACE

Order Subtotal: $194.99

Reward Points Discount: $(76.25)
**Please note - since you used Points on this order, you will not receive points for placing this order.
Estimated S&H: $7.86
Tax: $0.00
GRAND TOTAL: $126.60

:rock :rock

I simply cant wait for this figure!!!!
The price is even cheaper than the T2 T800 too...which is a huge plus!
THANK YOU HOT TOYS!!!!

Last edited:
(1) Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series T-800 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure - The Terminator
Item Number: 001984
Price: $194.99

Merchandise will be shipped Standard Delivery to:
* EVILFACE

Order Subtotal: $194.99

Reward Points Discount: $(76.25)
**Please note - since you used Points on this order, you will not receive points for placing this order.
Estimated S&H: $7.86
Tax: $0.00
GRAND TOTAL: $126.60

:rock :rock

:rock Sweet E.

Watching the movie as a kid I loved the part when he goes into the Technoir and shoots the poop out of it. Just a childhood memory. :monkey2

Agreed.

The police shoot-out version may be shown on the cover and is often thought as the best scene from the movie, but when i think of the movie, i always picture him in these clothes...its the most memorable for me.
this is the ULTIMATE Terminator figure in my opinion...although the police shoot-out wont be far behind when it comes out.

Why is this releasing so soon? Before Expendables figure. Royce, Ghost Rider, Hans Landa and T800 all gonna hit at the same time. :gah: They really force you to choose.

Because they know alot of people wont buy those figres :p

Only one of out those I want is Hans but I still want a "That's a bingo" sculpt.

Back