Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This makes you wonder were the model name comes from, the script? Havent read the entire T1 or T2 scripts, but maybe some one here as?
T1: negative. only skynet is called "4800 series".
According to Kyle's sketchy knowledge of history, Cyber
Dynamics would become, within a few years, the leading
manufacturer of computer systems with their introduction
of a whole new class of mirco-circuit chips. This would
lead ultimately to their contract to create the 4800
Series 'Skynet' System, which would in turn incinerate
humanity
TERMINATOR
A TREATMENT FOR A FEATURE FILM SCREENPLAY
by
JAMES CAMERON
July, 1982
T2:
A metal foot crushes the skull like china.
TILT UP, revealing a humanoid machine holding a massive battle rifle. It looks like a CHROME SKELETON... a high-tech Death figure. It is the endoskeleton of a Series 800 Terminator.
TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY
TERMINATOR 2 SCRIPT - Rev. 9/10/90

@Otaku Surf: Nice review on T1 T-800! Me too..at first, I'm not really planning on getting it that's why I don't PO it but after seeing the actual product I was amaze by the HS & the get-up so now I'm trying to get him here locally while the price is still on retail. Cant wait to read the Part 2 of it. Thanks!

Back to Ahhhnuld

nightpics003.jpg

nightpics004.jpg

nightpics005.jpg

After long thinking, (and trust me by long, I really do mean it, 2 months at least) I finally gave up and ordered this figure.:panic:

I am not a big fan of this look, but I do love T1 and am one of the biggest Arnie fans out there.

Besides, I didnt want to take the risk of missing this figure as it could have been the last high quality T1 collectible in a long while. (even if police shootout version is released, I still like this version and clothes much more. Police shootout version will be too like T2 one:wave)

Anyone who has had either the shoulder joint on their T800 break, or needs a complete left arm (with shoulder joint) pm me... I hve some spares from a custom project.
Dizzy

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Dizzyarse for helping me fix my damaged T800 arm.
Thanks again mate you rock!

Last edited:
Yeah, what Deckard said.

I WANT MY POLICE SHOOTOUT T-800 NOW HOT TOYS.

AND T2 STEEL MILL BATTLE DAMAGED

AND KYLE REESE!

Back