Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah. Thats what I meant by rotating the wrist and bending backwards. The other way just doesn't look right even though it is technically allowed by the figure's wrist joint - a real human wrist cannot do that.

Maybe I'll do the mod to my police shootout figure when HT eventually make it.

How the hell did you guys get the shirt off this figure? I've been trying to find a good method without the fear of ripping the shirt.

Or can the arms be popped off for easier removal?

Last edited:
Originally, I didn't really think much of it when Hot Toys announced that they were going to make the T-800 from the first Terminator movie. That was until I saw the pictures and went in this forum to check out the figure.

I finally got it and I'm glad I bought it. It's fantastic and it's just another Hot Toys movie franchise that I find myself buying into. I know I'll be broke soon but these figures are just outstanding.

First part of the review and more pics here.

5524054696_87d5f1549d_z.jpg

5523462671_b5c096a0d4_z.jpg

5524054566_5b82b32fe4_z.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0DWRSF_GErU?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do they ever mention the model name T-800 in the first two movies?

I rewatched them yesterday (Last time I watched them was for the Salvation premiere so it was high time to see them again), and they are only referring to the model 101..

I think we've discussed this before. They're all T-800s with separate model numbers.

The shirt was a pain in the ass though. Even taking the head and hands off, his arms width are huge... have to force that shirt off.

They gave up trying to make them look more human so they would blend in, and just made them frikkin big so they can squish everything.

Fair compromise
:rotfl Wasn't exactly what I was going for with the pic, but I may have put your quote beneath it. :lol

Do they ever mention the model name T-800 in the first two movies?

I rewatched them yesterday (Last time I watched them was for the Salvation premiere so it was high time to see them again), and they are only referring to the model 101..

No, "T-800" doesn't get used in a Terminator film until T4. Reese mentions the T-600 in the first film and one could infer that the Arnie Terminator, being a more advanced model, was probably some number upwards of that but T-800 isn't actually mentioned - only the CS Model 101 bit which just refers to his particular human appearance.

It kinda bothers me actually A) because it has led to confusion and B) because it doesn't make much sense to me that a Terminator would identify itself only by its skin appearance without mentioning the 'type' of Terminator it is or that Kyle Reese would bother to tell Sarah that he is model 101.

No, "T-800" doesn't get used in a Terminator film until T4. Reese mentions the T-600 in the first film and one could infer that the Arnie Terminator, being a more advanced model, was probably some number upwards of that but T-800 isn't actually mentioned - only the CS Model 101 bit which just refers to his particular human appearance.

It kinda bothers me actually A) because it has led to confusion and B) because it doesn't make much sense to me that a Terminator would identify itself only by its skin appearance without mentioning the 'type' of Terminator it is or that Kyle Reese would bother to tell Sarah that he is model 101.

This makes you wonder were the model name comes from, the script? Havent read the entire T1 or T2 scripts, but maybe some one here as?

Last edited:
Back