Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been having many QC issues lately with Hot Toys. I finally got a T-800 today and the clean head has a chip on it with missing paint. I'm going to try to get a replacement, but this process is really gettng old. Hot Toys really needs to step-up their QC. It seems like at least half of the figures I've bought have some kind of issue.

I've been having many QC issues lately with Hot Toys. I finally got a T-800 today and the clean head has a chip on it with missing paint. I'm going to try to get a replacement, but this process is really gettng old. Hot Toys really needs to step-up their QC. It seems like at least half of the figures I've bought have some kind of issue.

Where are you ordering from? I have over 30 Hot Toys and only 2-3 have had issues.

Here's what I used for reference:
Tarissa.jpg

...and the completed figure:
predalien.jpg

I want The Terminator.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kkreOzecZ7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Where are you ordering from? I have over 30 Hot Toys and only 2-3 have had issues.

I order from all over the place. I've had issues with stuff from AE, CC, H's, VP, FP, and this one from MC. It's not any of their faults though. It's just a real pain having to ship things back and forth. I'm not very patient. I'm starting to learn which stores do a better job in customer service though. So far, AE, CC, and FP have been the best. This is my first from Midtown Comics, so I'll have to wait and see. I just think that Hot Toys needs to do a better job.

Back