Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Pose :panic:

jokerphotop001.jpg

Can't seem to find the AR18, but I did find a Ulrich: GSG9 and a DRA73017 at War Toys.com. Which do you think is the closest?

I can't find the AR18 in 1/6 scale rifle either. I have searched on eBay and it's not there in the "Dragon" - Toy and Hobbies area.

Where did you get your AR18 Dollmanron? I've already got the Franchi SPAS-12 shotgun with the folding stock.

Let me know. Thanks! :wave

I can't find the AR18 in 1/6 scale rifle either. I have searched on eBay and it's not there in the "Dragon" - Toy and Hobbies area.

Where did you get your AR18 Dollmanron? I've already got the Franchi SPAS-12 shotgun with the folding stock.

Let me know. Thanks! :wave

Ahh, read my post a little more careful; "Can't seem to find the AR18". :slap

THE ARMY OF DEAD

army_of_dead.jpg

p.s. i'm so happy once again about the punk head looking straight instead of up.

:rock
Thats a GREAT pic, bro.
I really like your damaged punk and police shootout customs.
But what did you use as reference for the bullet holes on police shoot outs t-shirt?
This is what I got from my reference(old pic) -
100_2034nnn.jpg

EDIT -
Ive got that HK tank too :hi5:
Have you also got the 20" aerial HK from sideshow?

Last edited:
I really like your damaged punk and police shootout customs.
knowing that you saw them before, i guess it is a real praise :)

But what did you use as reference for the bullet holes on police shoot outs t-shirt?
just old holes on old HT BD Terminator t-shirt. nothing's changed (except some of my blood there). i'm waiting for a custom surgery head to start matching everything to the movie.

EDIT -
Ive got that HK tank too :hi5:
Have you also got the 20" aerial HK from sideshow?
on its way to me :)

Thanks for sharing P. :clap

This is what I got from my reference(old pic) -
100_2034nnn.jpg
i didn't know there was also a stomach wound in addition to that big chest blood spot. well, it explains why he closed the jacket later, but i really don't know where you got a photo to see it o_O share please?
i actually want to make a clean (no blood) police version, and chest+knee blood will be only on a "final BD version" if HT ever make the sculpt / i get it from some else source.

Last edited:
P. How could you? Thats clearly a T2 inspired endoskeleton with that Plasma rifle!! I thought you were a T1 man all the way! :wink1:
i did it only today for the first time in 2 years and you already noticed :lol
the rifle needed to be displayed at least for a moment and not on a shelf, okay :) :)

knowing that you saw them before, i guess it is a real praise :)
Well, I praised them the 1st time round too :)

just old holes on old HT BD Terminator t-shirt. nothing's changed (except some of my blood there). i'm waiting for a custom surgery head to start matching everything to the movie.
Yeah, I realised that straight after I made my post.
You could always use the same T-shirt by turning it back to front.

on its way to me :)
Congrats bro.
Its an AWESOME piece!
Just a shame there isnt lights at the back like in the movie :(
It also wouldve been cool if the jet engines could rotate, but oh well...Im still 100% happy that I have it in my collection.

i didn't know there was also a stomach wound in addition to that big chest blood spot. well, it explains why he closed the jacket later, but i really don't know where you got a photo to see it o_O share please?
i actually want to make a clean (no blood) police version, and chest+knee blood will be only on a "final BD version" if HT ever make the sculpt / i get it from some else source.

Give me a few minutes and I'll update this post with a pic.

EDIT -

001-6.png

002-6.png

003-5.png

You can see it at 3:21 of this video, just after Vukovich shouts "HEY!" -

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kkreOzecZ7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did you also notice his SPAS-12 shotgun has a wrist strap on it?
It can be seen in use at 4:15 onwards.
I made a wrist strap for my SPAS-12 about a year ago to achieve that cool pose where hes shooting at Reese and Sarah as theyre driving off.

Heres mine -
SAM_0860.jpg

SAM_0861.jpg

SAM_0862.jpg

Last edited:
:lol and I actually thought that was an old pic of yours. Its allowable though isn't it? Who doesn't love the future war scene in T2 even if you don't like the subsequent portrayal of the T-800 in the film.

i did it only today for the first time in 2 years and you already noticed :lol
the rifle needed to be displayed at least for a moment and not on a shelf, okay :) :)

Back