Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just look at my collection thread below for the majority of them.

Yup, already saw this one. I never count them piece by piece though so I was shocked when you say 30 :horror cause I was busy looking @ those amazing backgound & dioramas you'd done for your 1/6th figures esp. for the Alien..totally loved it! :hi5:

TFS your collection! :wink1:

Let's see...

Big Chap, Iron Man Mk I,II, III, IV, War Machine, Black Widow, Mech Test Tony, Leonidas, Perseus, Dastan, Royce, Beserker, Falconer, DX Bats, DX Joker, Orig Joker, Bank Robber Joker, Demon Bats, Scarecrow, Two-face, Whiplash, Wolverine, Landa, Aldo, T-800 T1, T2, T-1000, Sarah, T-700, T-600, John Connor, Vito, Barney, Taylor, Hellboy, and Abe. 37. phew....

Plus on the way i have... Spiderman, GhostRider, Mk. V, VI, Barnes, Lee, Odin, Thor, Tracker, Sam & Kevin Flynn, and depending on the final product... Indy. For 12 more!

And I'll Pre-order Captain America, Red Skull, and any Avatar/Sucker Punch/Marvel Movie figure they come out with too!

I'm officially... an HT Addict.

Let's see...

Big Chap, Iron Man Mk I,II, III, IV, War Machine, Black Widow, Mech Test Tony, Leonidas, Perseus, Dastan, Royce, Beserker, Falconer, DX Bats, DX Joker, Orig Joker, Bank Robber Joker, Demon Bats, Scarecrow, Two-face, Whiplash, Wolverine, Landa, Aldo, T-800 T1, T2, T-1000, Sarah, T-700, T-600, John Connor, Vito, Barney, Taylor, Hellboy, and Abe. 37. phew....

Plus on the way i have... Spiderman, GhostRider, Mk. V, VI, Barnes, Lee, Odin, Thor, Tracker, Sam & Kevin Flynn, and depending on the final product... Indy. For 12 more!

And I'll Pre-order Captain America, Red Skull, and any Avatar/Sucker Punch/Marvel Movie figure they come out with too!

I'm officially... an HT Addict.

Dayymmnnnn bro! :gah: Hold your horses haha! :horror That's a lot..at first I thought all the HT you own are already displayed in that cab of yours not knowing you haven't displayed the others haha! Amazing HT collection! :clap

Don't worry, your not the only one who's addicted to HT. I myself have 20 HTs plus 8 pre-orders and 2 old HTs I'm lookin' to backtrack. I'm also planning to PO Cap, Red Skull (If they decide to make it), Jack Sparrow DX, Lee Christmas, Symbiote Spiderman, Venom (depends on the prototype pics), Batman & Joker '89 and Superman of couse! :1-1:

Btw, I noticed you didn't bought a Mark III BD. Are you planning to get it? Cause Iron Monger will also be release by HT & that's his perfect partner as I know your into dioramas. :cuckoo:

Actually, the Mark III i have IS the BD version! ;) And yeah, I don't have everything on display as it would be too much I think. (plus my Starwars Medi/SS, and DiD military figs need some display time too!)

Anyway, sorry to put the thread on a tangent.

/thread hijack.

Actually, the Mark III i have IS the BD version! ;) And yeah, I don't have everything on display as it would be too much I think. (plus my Starwars Medi/SS, and DiD military figs need some display time too!)

Anyway, sorry to put the thread on a tangent.

/thread hijack.

Oh I see. Good for you man! :wink1:

Yeh, sorry too. Now back to the topic:

I want to have this freakin' figure in my collection too. :gah: The Terminator is a must have! :lecture Will really get it once I recuperate some money. :pray:

DSC_00122.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_00012.jpg

DSC_00082.jpg

DSC_0004-2.jpg

DSC_00013.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

:)

Can someone post pictures of both the left and right forearms of this figure? I think mine has two left forearms.

Back