Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon HT, where's the Kyle Reese figure, all he needs is the shotty and the home made pipe bombs. Also why haven't HT brought out their own endo, instead of using the Aoshima brand.

Food for thought

Last edited:
C'mon HT, where's the Kyle Reese figure, all he needs is the shotty and the home made pipe bombs. Also why haven't HT brought out their own endo, instead of using the Aoshima brand.

Food for thought

:exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost:
Reese NEEDS to happen in my opinion.
Not sure what you mean about the endo though:dunno

Got mine today. Very happy...

This must be one of the best if not THE Best HT sculpt I have ever seen. Every angle.

Instant Classic. Yulli nailed it...

Last edited:
Well I don't think the likeness is totally nailed but no point going on about it, its not going to change. Lets see Enterbay have a go at it (I wouldn't mind if they made some 1/6ths either)

Technically, likeness doesn't mean exact replication, and whether the sculpt is 100% true to Arnie or not, it is unquestionably Arnie's portrait so she did nail the likeness, just not all the technical detail.

Some portraits can just look way off, so to me, if you can instantly recognize the portrait as who it's supposed to be, it's nailed, whether perfect down to evey detail or not cuz none of them will ever be 100% like the real person.

Yeah I'll go for that. Theres no doubting who it is so OK likeness is nailed. As to the technical detail its just compacted too much, the face is too short.

DSC00485.jpg

Right out of the box. I tucked the side pocket flaps inside the pockets, easy film-accurate fix.

CopyofDSC00075.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

Last edited:
Cant decide if pose him with the BD head and the shotgun or with the regular head and his .45

Both of them look sooooo cool :)

I didn't thought I'd like this figure this much.

"THO TWOVE-GAGE AUTA LOTA"

"That's Italian, you can go pump or auto"

'Deh 45 LONGSLIDE WITH LAZAR SIGHTING"

"These are brand new we just got them in. Just touch the trigger the beam goes on and you put the red dot were you want the bullet to go. Anything else?

"DEH PHASE PLASMA RIFLE IN DEH 40-WATT RANGE"

"Hey just what you see pal"

"DEH UZIEE NINE MILIMETA"

"You know your weapons buddy any one if these is ideal for home defense so uh...which will it be?"

"AoLL"

:clap

Last edited:
:waveHelp!!!!! i know they are in this thread but i can't locate. Does anyone have pics and behind the scenes pics of the table in the arm surgery scene? i need to know what is exactly on the table . Thanks in advance

Quoted for Ecko but the images are gone.

:slap Youre right, there is a desk lamp on his desk!
I only checked a few weeks ago too lol!
It mustve been the fact that it looks completely different to the TDK lamp that got me confused somehow.
Anyway, after looking through my pictures in concern of the pillow in the chair, I remembered that it is not a pillow but is in fact his black leather jacket.
Heres the pic -
Untitled013.jpg

Some more pics that show the lamp and table, as well as the room -
Untitled012.jpg

Untitled010.jpg

Untitled009.jpg

Untitled006.jpg

Untitled007.jpg

Untitled015.jpg

Untitled002.jpg

Untitled008.jpg

pHOTOBUCKET SUCKS :gah: YOUR PICS ARE MESSED UP ALSO MAUL. IT DID THAT TO ME EARLIER , I CAN ONLY SEE 1 PHOTO IN THE SET YOU JUST POSTED BUDDY :(

THANKS ANYWAYS , I WILL HUNT FOR THEM NOW

They're not my photos, I just quoted the post from back when all the table hoopla was going on, they're terminator fan game's, I'm sure they can repost them.

Back