Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JJRLoGYtkEM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JJRLoGYtkEM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Classic and to the point, I love that scene.

When I first saw the teaser for this I thought you would actually be able to pull on the little metal pipes in his arm and it would make the fingers bend. That would be sick.

Yeah, that's probably why they didn't do it. If they did though I would probably buy two, one to display with the open arm and one for the Tech Noir scene.

I think they could pull something like that off but you'd lose posability in the hand. The hand and arm would have to be one piece.

I think few people would say the Expendables is better then Terminator, but overall as a performer I enjoy Stallone so much more then Arnie. Rambo and Rocky are cooler characters that any thing Arnie has done.

:mad::mad::mad: You should be banned from anything manly. Straight sex, alcohol, sports, wife beating, hands in pants, Chuck Norris... the list goes on.

I think they could pull something like that off but you'd lose posability in the hand. The hand and arm would have to be one piece.

I think it would look better if it was one piece because the joint kind of ruins the realism if he's going to be displayed with the open arm.

I have to say that I want the 12 gauge autoloader better, than the shotgun they are giving us. Anyways I amjust happy they made the figure, now the only thing that is gonna hurt is my wallet. Why can't I be rich :gah:.

I have to say that I want the 12 gauge autoloader better, than the shotgun they are giving us. Anyways I amjust happy they made the figure, now the only thing that is gonna hurt is my wallet. Why can't I be rich :gah:.

I suspect that will come with a West Highland Assualt Version as it played a more pivotal role then.

those getting the police shootout are you going to display it with the Oakleys on or with the endoeye exposed instead?

I think it worked well with Sideshows Jason 3 figure. (Although there is a joint/seem in the upper forearm)

I was thinking it was going to be like a rubber hand and arm, and there could be some movement in the hand as long as the strings weren't broken.

now this is going be an issue... that make-up effect looks fake in the film - the robot eye is obviously taped over arnie's real eye(cameron had to work with low budget then). so now, do you want ht to make the fig look accurate to that photo above, or should ht make it look more 'real'(thus less accurate to the film)?

That actually isn't arnold, it's an entirely different animatronic device.

those getting the police shootout are you going to display it with the Oakleys on or with the endoeye exposed instead?

Do you mean Gargoyles?

I was thinking it was going to be like a rubber hand and arm, and there could be some movement in the hand as long as the strings weren't broken.

Yes of course, I was just trying to make a comparison.

is the police shootout one going to include fly accessories for the buddy you got a dead cat in there or what scene?

Back